HJ AD/Head Coach???

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1383405" timestamp="1362679495"]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=109970.msg1383339#msg1383339 date=1362672772]
IS THERE A LIST OF APPLICANTS????  Who gives a rat's azz about the history, who coached, who was the principal, who played when??? The program has had little success over the years, FACT.  So, going forward, hire the right guy, work on turning the program around and get some wins.
[/quote]I am sure there is a list, but someone would have to file a FOI (freedom of information) before the school district would release any names.
[/quote] Can a random person do it?  ;D

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1383413" timestamp="1362681257"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=109970.msg1383405#msg1383405 date=1362679495]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=109970.msg1383339#msg1383339 date=1362672772]
IS THERE A LIST OF APPLICANTS????  Who gives a rat's azz about the history, who coached, who was the principal, who played when??? The program has had little success over the years, FACT.  So, going forward, hire the right guy, work on turning the program around and get some wins.
[/quote]I am sure there is a list, but someone would have to file a FOI (freedom of information) before the school district would release any names.
[/quote] Can a random person do it?  ;D
[/quote]

http://www.texascivilrightsproject.org/?page_id=3376

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="GoodSanta" post="1383436" timestamp="1362685359"]
The answer is yes, any person can file PIA.  The form can downloaded from different websites.  After it is filed the shool district has 10 days to respond.
[/quote]± 1 for the username ;D

I'm not sure who is on the list but I believe there is at least 1 coach currently on staff that could get the job done and also someone who lives in the district but didn't go to school here.  He was here under Fischer and currently employed elsewhere.  I know there are a bunch of good coaches in the area.....i agree with Hitman.....just get one who wants to turn this program around and walks the walk, not just talk the talk. 

Guest BCH123
Rumor has it that there are a couple of coaches on staff already who have applied for the job. One coach who has been there for a few years  and doesn't care about the kids or the program.  He just wants a paycheck and can't wait until practices and games are over every day. Hopefully the board, commitee, and superintendant will make the right choice for the program or HJ will be looking for another coach in a year because he will be tired of actually having to work!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BCH123" post="1383769" timestamp="1362759297"]
Rumor has it that there are a couple of coaches on staff already who have applied for the job. [b]One coach who has been there for a few years  and doesn't care about the kids or the program.  He just wants a paycheck [/b]and can't wait until practices and games are over every day. Hopefully the board, commitee, and superintendant will make the right choice for the program or HJ will be looking for another coach in a year because he will be tired of actually having to work!
[/quote]Then why would he apply? ::)

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1383821" timestamp="1362764445"]
[quote author=BCH123 link=topic=109970.msg1383769#msg1383769 date=1362759297]
Rumor has it that there are a couple of coaches on staff already who have applied for the job. [b]One coach who has been there for a few years  and doesn't care about the kids or the program.  He just wants a paycheck [/b]and can't wait until practices and games are over every day. Hopefully the board, commitee, and superintendant will make the right choice for the program or HJ will be looking for another coach in a year because he will be tired of actually having to work!
[/quote]Then why would he apply? ::)
[/quote]Good question. Most people that are ready to get off work, usually don't volunteer for overtime.  ;D

[quote name="BCH123" post="1383769" timestamp="1362759297"]
Rumor has it that there are a couple of coaches on staff already who have applied for the job. [color=red]One coach who has been there for a few years  and doesn't care about the kids or the program.  He just wants a paycheck and can't wait until practices and games are over every day.[/color] Hopefully the board, commitee, and superintendant will make the right choice for the program or HJ will be looking for another coach in a year because he will be tired of actually having to work!
[/quote]

I would really like to know which coach this is?

Guest BCH123
So he can say he was the HC/AD. Still doesn't chnage the fact that he has no interest in the program or the kids. Hopefully HJ will make the right choice.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BCH123" post="1383850" timestamp="1362766982"]
So he can say he was the HC/AD. Still doesn't chnage the fact that he has no interest in the program or the kids. Hopefully HJ will make the right choice.
[/quote] calling a coach out on his character and  work ethic is pretty low. You need to leave that alone

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="1383969" timestamp="1362789946"]
No, no, no, let him talk. I want to know which coach is only there for a pay check and doesn't care about the kids or the program. Then I also want to know how he knows this info.
[/quote]

If he does, that will be another HJ thread locked and someone will get a vacation.

From what I have heard, the list was over 35 applicants and they have now started narrowing and have got it down close to 20. Havent heard any names. Heard their were some good football guys on the list. Sounds very promising...

I believe Dr. Holmes has put together a really good search committee and is committed to finding the right candidate for our community.  Those candidates from within have a great opportunity to show their leadership and work ethic now in our off season program. I would be interested to know who has stepped up and improved our off season program and has began talking to kids about 7 on seven?  If anyone has any info good or bad please please send me a personal email regarding that.

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1384035" timestamp="1362804543"]
From what I have heard, the list was over 35 applicants and they have now started narrowing and have got it down close to 20. Havent heard any names. Heard their were some good football guys on the list. Sounds very promising...
[/quote]Good to hear.

[quote name="undiscovered" post="1384542" timestamp="1362971064"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109970.msg1383296#msg1383296 date=1362663945]
Uh oh... People agreeing with me....
[/quote]
Who? A child who roots on everything you say? Is he another one of your family members on this forum?
[/quote]

Maybe you should read some of my other post... I have been saying HJ needs an AD that is also the football coach. Thats what I was referring to... How do I know your not someone that has multiple identities? My family and I dont hide behind childish screen names, so your going mess with me about that? Because my wife and kids can read? Who are you? Put your name on here bigshot...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder