HJ AD/Head Coach???

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="football" post="1387814" timestamp="1363959145"]
So are you saying that the super didn't release the complete list?
[/quote]

No not at all, I'm saying the some of the guys I heard about were not on the first list I saw which was the first list posted, but they were on the list I just saw. Just putting two and two together and I was mistaken.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1387838" timestamp="1363961397"]
[quote author=justthefax link=topic=109970.msg1387837#msg1387837 date=1363961316]
so - who are the finalists?
[/quote]

I do not think that has been determined just yet.
[/quote] It really doesn't  matter according to a source there are no really good choices .

Basically, some of the folks on here may know a board member, or a coach, or an administrator and we all get little tidbits here and there. IMO knowone posting on this forum really knows who the front runners are unless Dr Holmes is in here under a screen name and I seriously doubt that. I have lots of friends here that played football at a higher level than I did and they know alot of the different guys on the list an when they say "I know this guy and he's a good choice" then I believe them. I heard the Bell guy would be a great choice, the co-ordinator from Vidor, Hubbard, and the dude from Palestine. Doesnt matter really to me, I just hope that whoever it is makes our kids compete for positions instead of just handing them out like its been done in the past... They need to make our 2-a-days painful like everyone else does...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1387886" timestamp="1363967764"]
Basically, some of the folks on here may know a board member, or a coach, or an administrator and we all get little tidbits here and there. IMO knowone posting on this forum really knows who the front runners are unless Dr Holmes is in here under a screen name and I seriously doubt that. I have lots of friends here that played football at a higher level than I did and they know alot of the different guys on the list an when they say "I know this guy and he's a good choice" then I believe them. I heard the Bell guy would be a great choice, the co-ordinator from Vidor, Hubbard, and the dude from Palestine. Doesnt matter really to me, I just hope that whoever it is makes our kids compete for positions instead of just handing them out like its been done in the past... They need to make our 2-a-days painful like everyone else does...
[/quote]

You are correct on all accounts, except they do not allow 2 a days as painful like it use to be"back in the day" ;)
Todays players do not know what it is like to survive "real 2 a days"

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1387891" timestamp="1363968092"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109970.msg1387886#msg1387886 date=1363967764]
[/quote]

You are correct on all accounts, except they do not allow 2 a days as painful like it use to be"back in the day" ;)
Todays players do not know what it is like to survive[b] "real 2 a days[/b]"
[/quote]I remember those days. Sore was a word that was used alot.  ;D

Whoever said there were bad choices is misinformed or.......Many good choices.  Our kids are very excited for a new start!  I have spoken to several of the applicants and feel like the right man will turn things around at hj.  I guess they didn't heed the warning of that other old coach forum. 

[quote name="mical" post="1388520" timestamp="1364177706"]
Whoever said there were bad choices is misinformed or.......Many good choices.  Our kids are very excited for a new start!  I have spoken to several of the applicants and feel like the right man will turn things around at hj.  I guess they didn't heed the warning of that other old coach forum.
[/quote]
Question?  Why have you spoken to several of the applicants?  And, specifically, how many is several?  Are you on the selection committee? ???

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mical" post="1388520" timestamp="1364177706"]
Whoever said there were bad choices is misinformed or.......Many good choices.  Our kids are very excited for a new start!  [b]I have spoken to several of the applicants[/b] and feel like the right man will turn things around at hj.  I guess they didn't heed the warning of that other old coach forum.
[/quote]

I call BS on that statement!!

Coaches are secretive by nature, they certainly will not discuss job openings with us common folk, [b]and they absolutely do not like their names printed in the paper about jobs they have applied for[/b].

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin