Get Woke About It!

UT alum

Just now, 45thSucks said:

Not even sure to laugh at this response or prey for you! Think I'll go with the 2nd choice! That bro was down right dumb! Expected though, GQP is made up of a bunch of old ppl so I can see sitting around the local diner with the other clowns have done a number on you... your turn 

Sorry you can't decipher the meaning of my post due to the elevated intelligence level. I thought even you could comprehend such goo-goo gaa-gaa and give a cogent retort, but I was oh so wrong. I apologize for not having the ability to sink to a lower depth for you. Maybe the good folks at Smoaky can accommodate your unbridled need for motherese.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Sorry you can't decipher the meaning of my post due to the elevated intelligence level. I thought even you could comprehend such goo-goo gaa-gaa and give a cogent retort, but I was oh so wrong. I apologize for not having the ability to sink to a lower depth for you. Maybe the good folks at Smoaky can accommodate your unbridled need for motherese.

Smoaky is alot more fun than this site! Sensitive crew over here, all I see is Liberal rant from the same ones! Boring, just glad I got a fish to bite... seems others ignore, you keep coming for more.. sound like my wife 😘

48 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Smoaky is alot more fun than this site! Sensitive crew over here, all I see is Liberal rant from the same ones! Boring, just glad I got a fish to bite... seems others ignore, you keep coming for more.. sound like my wife 😘

The folks on Smoaky laugh at you also. They just have more couth than me.

I'm certain you have heard this many times in your life, but it begs to be repeated. You are a whiner. You call others sensitive but you are, repeat, nothing but a whiner. You make an account on here, immediately start attacking and belittling people, then get pissed off when called out. You attack then play victim. I can pretty much guarantee your parents, alive or dead, are deeply ashamed of you. But hey, that's your demons to deal with. I'm just having fun.

I hope you didn't take a picture of that fish. He would die of embarrassment knowing he would share a social media shot with you. I can hear him now..."I can't believe I let someone this close to the retardation line reel me in". Now that is total embarrassment for even a fish.

29 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The folks on Smoaky laugh at you also. They just have more couth than me.

I'm certain you have heard this many times in your life, but it begs to be repeated. You are a whiner. You call others sensitive but you are, repeat, nothing but a whiner. You make an account on here, immediately start attacking and belittling people, then get pissed off when called out. You attack then play victim. I can pretty much guarantee your parents, alive or dead, are deeply ashamed of you. But hey, that's your demons to deal with. I'm just having fun.

I hope you didn't take a picture of that fish. He would die of embarrassment knowing he would share a social media shot with you. I can hear him now..."I can't believe I let someone this close to the retardation line reel me in". Now that is total embarrassment for even a fish.

SMFH! Good comeback

My community reputation on smaoky is 5 times yours on here 🤣 

8 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

SMFH! Good comeback

My community reputation on smaoky is 5 times yours on here 🤣 

I'm disappointed with Smoaky. They are not sending us their best or brightest. I believe a great man once offered those sentiments. How those words ring loudly right about now.

2 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Quick question? 

Do you have a brother or sister that can take your place. I mean, it's been fun, but it's tiresome dealing exclusively with the "Fredo" of the family. Surely you have a more competent relative or acquaintance that can take over for you. You where never adequate in this "debate", but now you are just looking too sad. Tap out and let someone else try their hand. You are not worthy.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you have a brother or sister that can take your place. I mean, it's been fun, but it's tiresome dealing exclusively with the "Fredo" of the family. Surely you have a more competent relative or acquaintance that can take over for you. You where never adequate in this "debate", but now you are just looking too sad. Tap out and let someone else try their hand. You are not worthy.

Don't tap out now! We making progress, a spade calling a spade

When's the next insurrection? I want to attend and meet you, be labeled a patriot when we're done

37 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

When's the next insurrection? I want to attend and meet you, be labeled a patriot when we're done

"calling a spade a spade". You are just now figuring this out? I knew you were slow...but man, that is on the verge of clinical. I hope that helmet you wear doesn't chafe you too much, considering how often you have to wear it.

When was the first insurrection?

That helmet must be doing some long-term damage. I started to think that maybe you were alluding to a veiled threat, but then realized you are nowhere near that smart. My bad. I should have known by now that your posts are just the thing simpletons marvel at for their lack of creativity. Carry on.

58 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

While you are diligently pondering your next mindless retort (which oddly takes a huge toll on your mind), please answer this question. After dealing with you, I feel almost confident I can now move up a class in debating (bullying) level. You, MagaManTrust, and UTAlum have proven to be unworthy, thus bolstering my confidence. Do you think I have the skill and ability to move up to Big Girl's class of debate. I know it's a big step to take, but I think I'm ready.

On second thought, I just realized I am asking advice from the least qualified person on the board. That pretty much settles it. I must continue to pick on the most fragile and weak of the bunch. I will continue to practice in hopes of one day leaving y'all behind and moving up to the bottom of the barrel. 

42 minutes ago, Englebert said:

"calling a spade a spade". You are just now figuring this out? I knew you were slow...but man, that is on the verge of clinical. I hope that helmet you wear doesn't chafe you too much, considering how often you have to wear it.

When was the first insurrection?

That helmet must be doing some long-term damage. I started to think that maybe you were alluding to a veiled threat, but then realized you are nowhere near that smart. My bad. I should have known by now that your posts are just the thing simpletons marvel at for their lack of creativity. Carry on.

Reading a few topics I see you defend at all costs... sad way to live, let's get back to square 1 what makes me a liberal? Going through topics and reading I've concluded your a "cons"ervetard and racist lol how's that sound? Remember lipstick on a pig? See how dumb that sounds? This is the logic I've dumbed down to dealing with you

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

While you are diligently pondering your next mindless retort (which oddly takes a huge toll on your mind), please answer this question. After dealing with you, I feel almost confident I can now move up a class in debating (bullying) level. You, MagaManTrust, and UTAlum have proven to be unworthy, thus bolstering my confidence. Do you think I have the skill and ability to move up to Big Girl's class of debate. I know it's a big step to take, but I think I'm ready.

On second thought, I just realized I am asking advice from the least qualified person on the board. That pretty much settles it. I must continue to pick on the most fragile and weak of the bunch. I will continue to practice in hopes of one day leaving y'all behind and moving up to the bottom of the barrel. 

Lol keyboard warrior! 🤣 I doubt I'd get bullied by anyone, if that makes you feel better and give you something to talk about at the local diner with the GQP club then go boasts bout it... jokes on you tonight, after you read this comment respond like a good 🐑 you are! I'll wait, it ought to be a dandy and well thought out

12 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Reading a few topics I see you defend at all costs... sad way to live, let's get back to square 1 what makes me a liberal? Going through topics and reading I've concluded your a "cons"ervetard and racist lol how's that sound? Remember lipstick on a pig? See how dumb that sounds? This is the logic I've dumbed down to dealing with you

7 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Lol keyboard warrior! 🤣 I doubt I'd get bullied by anyone, if that makes you feel better and give you something to talk about at the local diner with the GQP club then go boasts bout it... jokes on you tonight, after you read this comment respond like a good 🐑 you are! I'll wait, it ought to be a dandy and well thought out

That's the best you can come up with? Throwing crap at the walls hoping something sticks. Poor, poor pitiful you. 

I know this is fruitless, considering you have ran like a frightened schoolgirl every time I have called you out, but what do you mean by "defend at all costs"? I know I delve in the gutter with the likes of you, but this is just too low for comprehension. Please explain your point (as if you hadn't embarrassed yourself enough). 

I see you are still mad that you are not allowed at the local diner without being accompanied by an adult. That really rubs you the wrong way doesn't it. Your jealousy that normal people can come and go as they please just eats at your heart...and it shows. One day...maybe. Keep your chin up.

What joke is on me tonight? Please explain. (I think I just heard your head explode. Hopefully not, I want an answer...that everyone realizes in not forthcoming.)

I can make a dandy and well thought out comment, or spout mindless dribble in the same manner you do. What's funny is you can't tell the difference. You should be able to hear the laughter though. It's deafening.

You are really, really bad at this. Keep trying though. I'm still enjoying the laughter you bring.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That's the best you can come up with? Throwing crap at the walls hoping something sticks. Poor, poor pitiful you. 

I know this is fruitless, considering you have ran like a frightened schoolgirl every time I have called you out, but what do you mean by "defend at all costs"? I know I delve in the gutter with the likes of you, but this is just too low for comprehension. Please explain your point (as if you hadn't embarrassed yourself enough). 

I see you are still mad that you are not allowed at the local diner without being accompanied by an adult. That really rubs you the wrong way doesn't it. Your jealousy that normal people can come and go as they please just eats at your heart...and it shows. One day...maybe. Keep your chin up.

What joke is on me tonight? Please explain. (I think I just heard your head explode. Hopefully not, I want an answer...that everyone realizes in not forthcoming.)

I can make a dandy and well thought out comment, or spout mindless dribble in the same manner you do. What's funny is you can't tell the difference. You should be able to hear the laughter though. It's deafening.

You are really, really bad at this. Keep trying though. I'm still enjoying the laughter you bring.

🥱,  after reading the book you just wrote I agree with the others on here now! You say the same #### over and over you can't even get a like from your own cult on here... sad 

Yeah I've read your posts you defend at all costs, all you do is scream liberal straight out the tucker Carlson handbook.. you can go back and color now, your boring me with these long responses that have nothing of value in them... I'm your huckleberry, not sure how much mods on this site let you get away with but we can do this til they come crying if you'd like... I'm all game, put your hand down and you may speak now

12 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

🥱,  after reading the book you just wrote I agree with the others on here now! You say the same #### over and over you can't even get a like from your own cult on here... sad 

Yeah I've read your posts you defend at all costs, all you do is scream liberal straight out the tucker Carlson handbook.. you can go back and color now, your boring me with these long responses that have nothing of value in them... I'm your huckleberry, not sure how much mods on this site let you get away with but we can do this til they come crying if you'd like... I'm all game, put your hand down and you may speak now

Wow, listen to the anger. I'm guessing you are not having near as much fun as me. 

Just admit it, you don't have the skillset to comprehend my posts. So in an effort to mask your inadequacies, you blame the length. How childish.

And again, you ran like a frightened schoolgirl when called out. What does "defend at all costs" mean (the way you are using it)? Are you so insecure that you can't or refuse to elaborate on your own verbiage. That's probably a smart move on your part. No sense in further embarrassment.

You say you're "all game" after admitting you can't even read my posts. That is just too funny. Seriously, do you really want to continue embarrassing yourself? You are already mad. Why torture yourself further? I'll never understand masochism. Or maybe it's just egotism.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, listen to the anger. I'm guessing you are not having near as much fun as me. 

Just admit it, you don't have the skillset to comprehend my posts. So in an effort to mask your inadequacies, you blame the length. How childish.

And again, you ran like a frightened schoolgirl when called out. What does "defend at all costs" mean (the way you are using it)? Are you so insecure that you can't or refuse to elaborate on your own verbiage. That's probably a smart move on your part. No sense in further embarrassment.

You say you're "all game" after admitting you can't even read my posts. That is just too funny. Seriously, do you really want to continue embarrassing yourself? You are already mad. Why torture yourself further? I'll never understand masochism. Or maybe it's just egotism.

See you did it again, writing books and getting lost in your own delusion! If you think I'm going to break down everyone of your posts and write a book back to you your sadly mistaken... I'll keep mine a few sentences so you don't get too lost and run for help... I'd hate to loose this big fish I caught, us liberals as you call me sure know how to get under them "cons"ervetards skin... unfortunately you bring me back to my high school days you were to easy 😘

18 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

See you did it again, writing books and getting lost in your own delusion! If you think I'm going to break down everyone of your posts and write a book back to you your sadly mistaken... I'll keep mine a few sentences so you don't get too lost and run for help... I'd hate to loose this big fish I caught, us liberals as you call me sure know how to get under them "cons"ervetards skin... unfortunately you bring me back to my high school days you were to easy 😘

After this post, I must concede. You win. I bow to your superior childishness. You win the "Dumbest Poster on the Board" award. I put up a good fight, but just can't delve to the depths of your stupidity. I think my main mistakes were answering direct questions instead of running, and using your own words against you instead of inventing mindless accusations out of thin air with no sense of reality. When arguing with a Liberal, I just can't make these mistakes. So again, congratulations on the hard fought win. I've never seen somebody espouse such stupid positions and ignorant ideas, and I've debated with MagaManTrust and UTAlum. I don't want to speak for them, but I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are marveling at your pathetic performance. It might be a long time before anyone can take your crown as "Dumbest Poster on the Board". I'm sure many will try though. Enjoy. You earned it.

I might want to reconsider my concession. On further thought, I'm guessing you might be using performance enhancing drugs. I'm guessing a cocktail of Jack Daniels, and weed, and crack cocaine laced with fentanyl. How else can anyone explain that brilliant performance of unmitigated imbecility. It's hard to impossible to imagine someone able to pull off that level of brain-dead foolishness without some artificial help. I'm thinking of filing a formal protest.

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

After this post, I must concede. You win. I bow to your superior childishness. You win the "Dumbest Poster on the Board" award. I put up a good fight, but just can't delve to the depths of your stupidity. I think my main mistakes were answering direct questions instead of running, and using your own words against you instead of inventing mindless accusations out of thin air with no sense of reality. When arguing with a Liberal, I just can't make these mistakes. So again, congratulations on the hard fought win. I've never seen somebody espouse such stupid positions and ignorant ideas, and I've debated with MagaManTrust and UTAlum. I don't want to speak for them, but I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are marveling at your pathetic performance. It might be a long time before anyone can take your crown as "Dumbest Poster on the Board". I'm sure many will try though. Enjoy. You earned it.

I'll give you props for conceding, some in the gov should take tips instead of throwing fits and causing insurrection and all... 3....2....1.... now defend and you'll get your answer you been seeking about "defend at all costs"

Just because I'm considering filing a formal protest doesn't mean you can't give your victory speech. Please enlighten us as to how you pulled off the dumbest performance this board has ever seen. I thought I was holding my own, but there at the end you become incomprehensible with meaningless garbage. Simply brilliant use of ignorance. I knew then I wasn't able to compete.

Speech, speech, speech.

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I might want to reconsider my concession. On further thought, I'm guessing you might be using performance enhancing drugs. I'm guessing a cocktail of Jack Daniels, and weed, and crack cocaine laced with fentanyl. How else can anyone explain that brilliant performance of unmitigated imbecility. It's hard to impossible to imagine someone able to pull off that level of brain-dead foolishness without some artificial help. I'm thinking of filing a formal protest.

Speaking from experience?

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Just because I'm considering filing a formal protest doesn't mean you can't give your victory speech. Please enlighten us as to how you pulled off the dumbest performance this board has ever seen. I thought I was holding my own, but there at the end you become incomprehensible with meaningless garbage. Simply brilliant use of ignorance. I knew then I wasn't able to compete.

Speech, speech, speech.

I'm curious why you keep coming back for more, says more about you than me! Write a book about me, then respond after every post lol...  🪝  line sinker 🐟 🐠 🎣 

1 minute ago, 45thSucks said:

I'll give you props for conceding, some in the gov should take tips instead of throwing fits and causing insurrection and all... 3....2....1.... now defend and you'll get your answer you been seeking about "defend at all costs"

No need. I've already realized it was mindless garbage concocted in your head. I don't have the ability to pull stuff out of thin air, so you can imagine why I was confused at first. Wait, look who I'm talking to. The King of Dumb. Of course you don't know what I'm referring to.

1 minute ago, 45thSucks said:

I'm curious why you keep coming back for more, says more about you than me! Write a book about me, then respond after every post lol...  🪝  line sinker 🐟 🐠 🎣 

I thought I could compete. Your ineptness at intelligence is just unbeatable. You are the King.