Stangfan#1

West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Recommended Posts

1
8 hours ago, RonStopable said:

It’s definitely irrelevant. We, Rusk, scored 14 on Carthage in the first half. Jasper’s defense is not at Carthage’s level. Every game is different. Jasper and Bellville are equally good defensively. 

Well, I don't agree with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TxStBobcatDad said:

I did not know this was just the 3rd meeting between the two teams. It feels like we’ve done played Bellville every year since 2015

And 3-0 against them. Wondering if they will try to change a few things up against us.since there running game hasn't gotten on track like they have against everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This’ll be one of the premier games in the State.  I’m pulling for the Stangs but Bellville looks awfully good.  Neither team can afford many mistakes/turnovers.  My best guess, Bellville 3 point favorite, and O/U at 46.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 9:43 AM, RonStopable said:

It’s definitely irrelevant. We, Rusk, scored 14 on Carthage in the first half. Jasper’s defense is not at Carthage’s level. Every game is different. Jasper and Bellville are equally good defensively. 

Man, I was trying to leave this alone, but I just cant... if performance against other teams is "irrelevant" then how can you make the assessment that Jasper is "not at Carthage's level"? Is that just a guess? Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Man, I was trying to leave this alone, but I just cant... if performance against other teams is "irrelevant" then how can you make the assessment that Jasper is "not at Carthage's level"? Is that just a guess? Lol

So maybe not… irrelevant but doesn’t matter much. In 2019 Jasper beat WOS pretty handily during the regular season … Bellville beat Jasper 54-35 in the area round of the playoffs. Then the next week WOS beat Bellville. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

So maybe not… irrelevant but doesn’t matter much. In 2019 Jasper beat WOS pretty handily during the regular season … Bellville beat Jasper 54-35 in the area round of the playoffs. Then the next week WOS beat Bellville. 

Just saying for saying sake Jasper last beat the Silver&Blue in 2018 34-24. Montavien Hunt ran for the most yards ever for a RB against the chain gang, to the tune of 360 yards.

Come playoffs, the DAWGS beat Hamshire Fannett 49-14 in round 1.   Second round beat Bellville 13-0.

Third round had the Mustangs  play Jasper @ Lamar Cardinal stadium with Final Score 21-14 in favor of the Mustangs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Just saying for saying sake Jasper last beat the Silver&Blue in 2018 34-24. Montavien Hunt ran for the most yards ever for a RB against the chain gang, to the tune of 360 yards.

Come playoffs, the DAWGS beat Hamshire Fannett 49-14 in round 1.   Second round beat Bellville 13-0.

Third round had the Mustangs  play Jasper @ Lamar Cardinal stadium with Final Score 21-14 in favor of the Mustangs.

That’s what I get for looking at results from max preps 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Member Statistics

    42,898
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Ls19214
    Newest Member
    Ls19214
    Joined

×
  • Create New...