This isn’t good.

CardinalBacker

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Easy, now.... don't go making too much sense.

Trump has been deranged since the vote totals came in.  Nothing has changed.  It's why he needs to be convicted in the Senate and then disqualified from ever running for office again.  

Mark Levine, another constitutional lawyer, says the Government has no impeachment jurisdiction over a private citizen.  Ken Starr, another constitutional lawyer, says the same thing here.

This is the hidden content, please

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

Mark Levine, another constitutional lawyer, says the Government has no impeachment jurisdiction over a private citizen.  Ken Starr, another constitutional lawyer, says the same thing here.

There are plenty of constitutional scholars saying the exact opposite... just like any issue.  

I think it's kinda funny because the same people who were yelling that Pence had the right to thrown out any electoral votes he didn't like and saying "where does it say that he can't" are now arguing that the impeachment trial can't be held when there's no clear admonition that it can't.

For the record, I think that it shouldn't but my opinion doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

There are plenty of constitutional scholars saying the exact opposite... just like any issue.  

I think it's kinda funny because the same people who were yelling that Pence had the right to thrown out any electoral votes he didn't like and saying "where does it say that he can't" are now arguing that the impeachment trial can't be held when there's no clear admonition that it can't.

On a side note, doesn't the Constitution say that in order for a President to be impeached, that said President has to be guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors"?  What "high crimes and misdemeanors" was Trump guilty of the first and second time?   

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

On a side note, doesn't the Constitution say that in order for a President to be impeached, that said President has to be guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors"?  What "high crimes and misdemeanors" was Trump guilty of the first and second time?   

I felt like there weren’t grounds for the first one. I feel like there are grounds for this one, and I think he would be the first president convicted and removed if he were still in office.  

Sending a mob to the capitol and telling them to “fight like you’ve never fought before” right before they overrun the Capitol and halt our election process is the work of a would-be despot.  We don’t need that ever again, and the fact that he’s remorseless is a problem to everyone except Trump’s blindly loyal followers. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It looks like Georgia has finally identified someone that’s being investigated for election fraud in November. 

It appears that Trump’s attorney Lin Wood voted illegally in Georgia... too funny. 

Admission by accusation , projection, whatever you wanna call it.. 

Its like your old buddies crazy ex who was always accusing him of cheating in the relationship, when it was her cheating the entire time.. 

26 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Admission by accusation , projection, whatever you wanna call it.. 

Its like your old buddies crazy ex who was always accusing him of cheating in the relationship, when it was her cheating the entire time.. 

I've said all along that the main reason the Rs believe there was cheating is because they were cheating themselves and can't believe that got out-done. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I've said all along that the main reason the Rs believe there was cheating is because they were cheating themselves and can't believe that got out-done. 

Spot on, and to be fair.. I’d be super pissed as well if I got outsmarted by Sleepy Joe of all people 😂😂

and this isn’t even accounting for the traditional voter suppression efforts like shutting down polling locations, making it more difficult than necessary to register to vote, taking control of USPS to slow down mail in ballots, etc.. I think team (R) knows the demographics aren’t on their side, but rather than attempt to “move to the middle” like normal people, they go full Qanon conspiracy mode

31 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Spot on, and to be fair.. I’d be super pissed as well if I got outsmarted by Sleepy Joe of all people 😂😂

and this isn’t even accounting for the traditional voter suppression efforts like shutting down polling locations, making it more difficult than necessary to register to vote, taking control of USPS to slow down mail in ballots, etc.. I think team (R) knows the demographics aren’t on their side, but rather than attempt to “move to the middle” like normal people, they go full Qanon conspiracy mode

Tell us why only the swing states stopped the vote count? Trump was up in all the swing states.  Then 3-4 days later he loses all the swing states that vote count was stopped.  What was really impressive was how sleepy Joebama overcame a 700,000 vote deficit in Penn to a 40,000 win 3-4 days later.  All legit?  Yeah -- right!!  SMH!  But, just obama did -- they'll over reach and we'll gain control of the house and senate!  They never learn!  Just wait for it!

17 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Tell us why only the swing states stopped the vote count? Trump was up in all the swing states.  Then 3-4 days later he loses all the swing states that vote count was stopped.  What was really impressive was how sleepy Joebama overcame a 700,000 vote deficit in Penn to a 40,000 win 3-4 days later.  All legit?  Yeah -- right!!  SMH!  But, just obama did -- they'll over reach and we'll gain control of the house and senate!  They never learn!  Just wait for it!

Seek help brother 

19 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Seek help brother 

Yes, when you have no answer, claim the party you disagree with has mental issues. Beats the hell out of an answer any day. 

Here’s another liberal ploy: “So what you’re saying is”..... you believe people voting for Biden wanted to put 10s of 1000s of people out of work by killing the Keystone XL, want kindergarteners to have gender lessons, let millions of illegals into this country to live off the working man, join the Paris accord, sleep with XI, hate Israel, convert to electric cars, grease Warren Buffett, take our guns....etc.... Really? I don’t believe that any of the people who did actually vote for Biden know anything about over half the stuff I just listed. 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Why do you keep asking the same question and then ignoring the obvious correct answer?  I've told you no less than five times.  There were way more mail-in ballots than were ever received before.   Some states didn't allow them to be counted until the polls closed.  There were no provisions for 24 vote counting until the massive number of ballots were counted, so they had to stop at some point to rest.  Also, in some states they were allowed to count votes that were received several days later, assuming that they were postmarked no later than election day.  How do you suggest they "don't stop counting" votes that hadn't even arrived yet?

Your guy lost, fair and square.  Move on.  It's just pathetic listening to the whining at this point.

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why do you keep asking the same question and then ignoring the obvious correct answer?  I've told you no less than five times.  There were way more mail-in ballots than were ever received before.   Some states didn't allow them to be counted until the polls closed.  There were no provisions for 24 vote counting until the massive number of ballots were counted, so they had to stop at some point to rest.  Also, in some states they were allowed to count votes that were received several days later, assuming that they were postmarked no later than election day.  How do you suggest they "don't stop counting" votes that hadn't even arrived yet?

Your guy lost, fair and square.  Move on.  It's just pathetic listening to the whining at this point.

Only the swing states?  I think that tells it all!  This is the ONLY reason why/how sleepy Joebama got 80 Million votes!

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I've moved on but to claim the loss was "fair and square"...nonsense.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I felt like there weren’t grounds for the first one. I feel like there are grounds for this one, and I think he would be the first president convicted and removed if he were still in office.  

Sending a mob to the capitol and telling them to “fight like you’ve never fought before” right before they overrun the Capitol and halt our election process is the work of a would-be despot.  We don’t need that ever again, and the fact that he’s remorseless is a problem to everyone except Trump’s blindly loyal followers. 

This is all total BS and simply your opinion. Some people think their opinion in print somehow gives it validity. You know that Trump didn’t incite this riot, but the left and the haters have to have something to throw out there.