Nederland 29 Crosby 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, underdogs1040 said:

Good game crosbys special teams is the difference maker. Hope to have another great half nederland has been a great 2nd half team of late. Not sure about crosby considering they really haven't been in a dog fight since the first two game. And thats credited to a great team on both sides of the ball for crosby

Your right. Crosby hasn’t had to play much in the 2nd half. They came out flat early and spotted Nederland 9 points. I’m hoping they get their act together. We need to quit taking shots to the end zone on 1st down inside the twenty. Just keep taking the 5 yards and get in the end zone. 

5 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Your right. Crosby hasn’t had to play much in the 2nd half. They came out flat early and spotted Nederland 9 points. I’m hoping they get their act together. We need to quit taking shots to the end zone on 1st down inside the twenty. Just keep taking the 5 yards and get in the end zone. 

Nederland is playing their best football at the perfect time. Crosby is great in all 3 phases atleast from listening to the game thata my opinion. Hope the 2nd half will be great

• WOSgrad changed the title to Nederland 29 Crosby 24/FINAL