West Orange Stark vs Bridge City

MustangNation#1

3 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Being Mr. Nice guy  I see u are about this game. 😉 We put up 65 on them, so I am pretty sure that the Silver&Blue can match that all the while holding them to less points scored.

W.o want match that total at all.might and I said might get to 48.coach T is the type to sub early with a 20 or more point lead.looking for depth.for the long run. Ppl truly don't realize that w.o probably the only old school team that wants best 11 on defense to try to stop ppl. So nothing so far has surprised me.offense needs reps.so the offense plays longer in this game than the starting defense.they been working on alot of basic stuff that they learned from the newton game.they look at it this way if the offense gives them 28 points that's enough to beat anyone.but these days everyone is trying to score 60 points a game.Qb is getting better at learning to play with wrs he has.next few weeks you will see a totally different team. 

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:43 PM, dj said:

W.o want match that total at all.might and I said might get to 48.coach T is the type to sub early with a 20 or more point lead.looking for depth.for the long run. Ppl truly don't realize that w.o probably the only old school team that wants best 11 on defense to try to stop ppl. So nothing so far has surprised me.offense needs reps.so the offense plays longer in this game than the starting defense.they been working on alot of basic stuff that they learned from the newton game.they look at it this way if the offense gives them 28 points that's enough to beat anyone.but these days everyone is trying to score 60 points a game.Qb is getting better at learning to play with wrs he has.next few weeks you will see a totally different team. 

Jasper actually played backups most of that game and regularly does against lesser opponents, so we do the same thing that you guys do. It'll make for two healthy football teams next week. Hope you guys have a good game tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to the banter back and forth after that. 

2 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Jasper actually played backups most of that game and regularly does against lesser opponents, so we do the same thing that you guys do. It'll make for two healthy football teams next week. Hope you guys have a good game tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to the banter back and forth after that. 

Question for u ??But if I'm seeing it wrong it's just my opinion.but as gud as a team that jasper has.for some reason there offense looks a tad off when hunt isn't in there.u have athletes all over the field.that scores from every where.i think the short week. last week of switching opponents hurt yall.and yall were a little flat.it happens.one thing abt it.u want have to worry abt them been flat next week. Trust these kids know there both fixing to be in a real slobber knocker. 

1 hour ago, dj said:

Question for u ??But if I'm seeing it wrong it's just my opinion.but as gud as a team that jasper has.for some reason there offense looks a tad off when hunt isn't in there.u have athletes all over the field.that scores from every where.i think the short week. last week of switching opponents hurt yall.and yall were a little flat.it happens.one thing abt it.u want have to worry abt them been flat next week. Trust these kids know there both fixing to be in a real slobber knocker. 

I’ve always been a big believer in a system, or a rhythm. It has happens to us. The Jasper kids weren’t in the normal routine in game day, plus it was a completely different team they were facing than scouted. That all equals an off game. I’m not blaming the loss solely on that, however, it sure didn’t help. Jasper will be fine.

3 hours ago, dj said:

Hunt has played both ways (mostly defense) since the week after we played you guys early last season. I guess the coaches are pretty confident that the other backs can do enough on offense to keep things going...and most of the time that's true. We need Hunt in the games against the better defenses because of his ability to make huge plays and it hurt not having him last week. It's too early to worry about it too much. If a couple of unfortunate breaks go our way last week, we're not talking about this...but it is what it is. Hopefully, we can clean up penalties and turnover issues this week and feel good about things going into the WOS game. We'll see.