Posting on this board

stevenash

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

If one believes that he is one of the smarter individuals alive, should he not be smart enough to be able to converse on this board without running afoul of the guidelines repeatedly?  

I’m certainly one of the smartest people around, but I can’t remember why I said that :) 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Does that mean you can call yourself enlightened even though you are a Republican?

At my age, the sky’s the limit..  Enlightened.  Brilliant.  Intuitive.  Constipated.  I dislike eels, snakes and Muslims.  I like dogs, children, and watermelon wine.  I love to read, and thanks to a recent book, I now know that I can ameliorate a Democrats post (lol, wondered when I could stick that word in).  Yep, I stand high and dry above the sea of insanity.  And if I’ve been judged insane, I’ve forgotten it.  Hey, I’m a little senile, but instead of moaning about it, I use it. :) 

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

I used ameliorate one time as a joke with some buddies on the golf course.  One guy looked at me and said we have those fancy words in Alabama also such as mustard and mayonnaise.

Had I been in the group, I’d assumed it was Latin for double bogey.