Kennedy Would Be Ashamed!

Reagan

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Say what you will, but I’d bet he would be more ashamed of what the Predidency has become. Foreign statesmen staying in Trump’s D.C. hotel when they come to town (500 nights to Saudi lobbyists) looks more like “Ask what your country can do to make you money”.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Say what you will, but I’d bet he would be more ashamed of what the Predidency has become. Foreign statesmen staying in Trump’s D.C. hotel when they come to town (500 nights to Saudi lobbyists) looks more like “Ask what your country can do to make you money”.

And what does the FACT that he donates his entire presidential salary " look like"?

If his predecessor had done that, I suspect you would be praising him repeatedly.

18 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And what does the FACT that he donates his entire presidential salary " look like"?

If his predecessor had done that, I suspect you would be praising him repeatedly.

What’s that got to do with profiting directly from his position as President? Giving his salary away is pretty good cover.

The donated salary is $400,000.  How many room rentals does it take to offset that?  Wanna make a bet that $500 per night rooms were the norm during the Obama years as well?  In case you havent noticed, Mr. Trumps enterprises were quite profitable before he entered politics.  I would venture to guess that the growth rate of his wealth has slowed considerably since he took office.

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Trump International Hotel in D.C. getting state and foreign money to put up foreign lobbyists, others with business with government. Emoluments Clause? 

Hey, just put all of his businesses under the heading....The Trump Foundation.....then he can take money from anyone who wants to pay to play and you won't say a word. Right?

31 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Trump International Hotel in D.C. getting state and foreign money to put up foreign lobbyists, others with business with government. Emoluments Clause? 

Wow, I wonder if any lobbyists stayed there before?

If this continues, Trump could get rich while he’s President.

Baddog is right, I bet you never uttered a peep over the criminal clinton foundation.

smh