CFB Championship Game

UTfanatic

7 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Dabo is the best! And so is Venables. What Saban has done is great, but Dabo has done so much more with less. 

Everyone says he will take over at Bama after Saban leaves.  I’m not sure why he would ever leave.  He can stay at Clemson for life and have roads and stadiums named after him.  At Bama he’s just another coach that wins titles 

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Everyone says he will take over at Bama after Saban leaves.  I’m not sure why he would ever leave.  He can stay at Clemson for life and have roads and stadiums named after him.  At Bama he’s just another coach that wins titles 

Yea idk why you Leave Clemson to go to Bama...You can create your own legacy and become the best coaching in school history

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Clemson seniors will finish their careers with a 55-4 record and 2 National Titles.  

Actually both teams go 55-4 with 2 titles.  2-2 head to head, so half of their losses are against each other.  

The rest of us have a whole lot of work to do. 

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I know a lot of people that would love to see him coaching Deshawn Watson next year 

I know I'm one of them. Idk if there's a better human being in the profession of coaching. It doesn't hurt that he's a pretty dang good coach as well!

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Now that the National Championship game is over and with our memory still being fresh, could the Longhorns beat either Clemson or Alabama?

I sure hope they play well enough next year to find out! I think they can play with anyone in the nation, but tonight is Clemson's night. 

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

52-13

NC STATE wasnt that good...Florida dominated a good Michigan team and Kentucky beat a good Penn State team other then that

LSU did what they were supposed to, A&M win was impressive but like I said NC State isnt that good, and UGA, BAMA and Miss State loss, which imo was 3 of the 5 best teams (A&M, Florida being the other two)

7 hours ago, TexazBall said:

I guess Clemson and Bama must have switched Uniforms. Cus aint no way the SEC getting dominated like this 

Isn't it funny that the SEC's two flagship programs were totally dominated in the end.  I wonder when the excuse of getting beat up by each other during the regular season is going to be played.  As I stated in another thread, no way Georgia beats Clemson, no matter what Vegas says.