ALLEN EAGLES

On 11/7/2018 at 9:28 AM, D3zii said:

Ppl are Sleeping on Duncanville,  might have the best defense in the state. It will come down to coaching

It will come down to more than coaching. You could take the coach from Allen and stick somewhere like "Barbers Hill" and you would never hear from him again. 

13 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Playing a State Championship game in Austin in the pooring rain and freezing cold is what SUCKS!!!

There are only 3 places in Texas that State Championship games should be played and AT&T is by far the BEST of the three.

Ask the kids where they would rather play, ask the coaches.

NRG is terrible. The experience is not even close.

Say what you want to about Jerry Jones, but he cares a whole lot more about High School football than anybody associated with Houston or NRG.

Its 500 degrees in texas year around. But u right play football outside is a man's sport anyway and buddy texas is cold u haven't been to many places I'm in the snow working nights right now

Guest ECBucFan
16 hours ago, 89falcon said:

Winnie math: 6600 = 8000. Someone should explain this logic to Klein ISD and Plano ISD. They dont seem to taking advantage of their built in advantage. Everyone knows that finding 11 players in a pool of 6000 is much easier than finding 11 players in a pool of 5000.

Winnie math? Don't go there. Don't look back on a realignment number almost 2 years old. The current number I am hearing from an ALLEN RESIDENT is 7700, which is "almost 8000". The growth in Allen is phenominal and constant.    

9 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Winnie math? Don't go there. Don't look back on a realignment number almost 2 years old. The current number I am hearing from an ALLEN RESIDENT is 7700, which is "almost 8000". The growth in Allen is phenominal and constant.    

What was their enrollment back when they won 4 titles in a row?  I promise you it wasn't what you're hearing that it is now.. 

Guest ECBucFan
On 11/8/2018 at 9:40 AM, oldschool2 said:

What else do I need to debate with?  There are schools all over the state with enrollments MUCH larger than other schools they play yet they aren't successful.  You can't make a statement like "Maybe having nearly 8000 students and facing smaller opponents every single time had something to do with it?" and not expect a rebuttal.  You literally implied that their success is in part to do with their large enrollment.  You're making three different arguments here.

Their sucess is ABSOLUTELY due in part to their massive enrollment. If you like your straw man arguement, try this one on for size: 

Lets do away with classifications all together then, since enrollment size does not matter. Lets mix in Katy, North Shore and Atascocita with Hull Daisetta, Kountze, and Burkeville. This sounds fair, right oldschool?  

Guest ECBucFan
12 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

What was their enrollment back when they won 4 titles in a row?  I promise you it wasn't what you're hearing that it is now.. 

And they were the largest highschool in the state of Texas, back then, too. Every single opponent they faced during their regular seasons and playoffs were smaller, every single time. . 

Good discussion, now Moving on...

4 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Their sucess is ABSOLUTELY due in part to their massive enrollment. If you like your straw man arguement, try this one on for size: 

Lets do away with classifications all together then, since enrollment size does not matter. Lets mix in Katy,  and North Shore and Atascocita with Hull Daisetta, Kountze, and Burkeville. This sounds fair, right oldschool?  

That's a stupid comment and you know that's not what I meant.  According to the UIL enrollment numbers.. Allen has the largest enrollment with 6600.  There are 3 other schools in the district with over 5000 kids.  Including the last place team in the district which is 0-6.  The team in the district that is tied for 2nd place (Prosper) has less than 3000 kids.  That alone makes your argument irrelevant.  Of course a school with several thousand compared to a school with several hundred makes a huge different in football but when you're talking about every school in a class with roughly 3000+.. it's pretty much all the same at that point.  Other factors come into play.

11 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Lets do away with classifications all together then, since enrollment size does not matter. Lets mix in Katy,  and North Shore and Atascocita with Hull Daisetta, Kountze, and Burkeville. This sounds fair, right oldschool?  

Their success is "absolutely due in part"? If something is "absolute", how can be "in part"? Between the math and lack of comprehension I am detecting a pattern not uncommon in the eastern portion on Chambers county. 

Excalty how many championships have Klein ISD schools won lately with their "absolute" and "in part" advantage? 

7 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

And they were the largest highschool in the state of Texas, back then, too. Every single opponent they faced during their regular seasons and playoffs were smaller, every single time. . 

And yet you can't explain why the school with the largest enrollment doesn't win the state championship in every sport, every year.  

14 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

LOL. How frequently does Dobie play a school with larger enrollment? How are they doing? How about Laredo United? 

"Now moving on" is another way to say: "I have a poorly thought out position, time to retreat". 

Guest ECBucFan
5 hours ago, 89falcon said:

"Now moving on" is another way to say: "I have a poorly thought out position, time to retreat". 

WRONG. You challenge me so I am back. Bring it. 

Guest ECBucFan
5 hours ago, 89falcon said:

Their success is "absolutely due in part"? If something is "absolute", how can be "in part"? Between the math and lack of comprehension I am detecting a pattern not uncommon in the eastern portion on Chambers county. 

Ted Cruz victory "absolutely due IN PART" to voting patterns in the rural parts of Texas. It was not COMPLETELY DUE to any one areas votes. Rural voting was a very large COMPONENT of Cruz winning. 

Having trouble with this simple analogy? Its profoundly simple, but its context is apparently beyond your comprehensionable abilities, or are you are willingly taking a plain statement out of context just to support your failing contenion?  Class over, thanks for playing, you are dismissed.  

Guest ECBucFan
11 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

But u know what's funny, if allen would go 0 10 every year we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we. I tip my hat off to them they r as good as advertise 

No, but that proves...exactly...nothing.

Well, it actually does reinforce my contention as this discussion tends to take place every years just because Allen does mostly go 10-0, or play in the SC game. Thanks for bringing that up. Augumention was not necessary but welcomed anyway. thanks.  

26 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Ted Cruz victory "absolutely due IN PART" to voting patterns in the rural parts of Texas. It was not COMPLETELY DUE to any one areas votes. Rural voting was a very large COMPONENT of Cruz winning. 

Having trouble with this simple analogy? Its profoundly simple, but its context is apparently beyond your comprehensionable abilities, or are you are willingly taking a plain statement out of context just to support your failing contenion?  Class over, thanks for playing, you are dismissed.  

Well done EC alum. If something is "absolutely" and "due in part", it is therefore "inconclusive". Which means you have said nothing definitive which is in itself nothing. Might want to stay off political tabloids for formulating positions on HS football.

1. At what point will you be explaining how 6600 = 8000?

2. At what point will you be explaining the poor performance of the massive list of schools (including those named) who repeatedly lose to schools with smaller enrollment? 

1 hour ago, 89falcon said:

Well done EC alum. If something is "absolutely" and "due in part", it is therefore "inconclusive". Which means you have said nothing definitive which is in itself nothing. Might want to stay off political tabloids for formulating positions on HS football.

2. At what point will you be explaining the poor performance of the massive list of schools (including those named) who repeatedly lose to schools with smaller enrollment? 

I agree and the  bottomline is they have a big school and it is what it is, so teams will just have to figured a way to knock them off the mountain top crying about it wont get it done.  YOU GOTTA CHALLENGE YOURSELF!! and other thing those kids work hard to be successful so don't think it just comes easy, Ec

Guest ECBucFan
16 hours ago, 89falcon said:

You have lost the debate, so I will not waste any more time trying to explain the simplest concepts to simple minds who are incapable or unwilling of grasping the simplest concepts. You are desperately trying to parse words and twist semantics to support your wrong position. Like the straw man, it failed. This happens when the stubborn won't admit they are wrong. Live in willful ignorance, its your problem, not mine. 

Lastly, I already clarified the enrollment statement. Once again, for the dense: an ALLEN RESIDENT told me 7700. You are stuck on a number almost 2 years old. I guess you believe Allen has not grown at all in the last 2 years. Willfull ignorance at work. BTW, I probably forgot more math in my life than you ever even knew. Game over.   

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

You have lost the debate, so I will not waste any more time trying to explain the simplest concepts to simple minds who are incapable or unwilling of grasping the simplest concepts. You are desperately trying to parse words and twist semantics to support your wrong position. Like the straw man, it failed. This happens when the stubborn won't admit they are wrong. Live in willful ignorance, its your problem, not mine. 

Lastly, I already clarified the enrollment statement. Once again, for the dense: an ALLEN RESIDENT told me 7700. You are stuck on a number almost 2 years old. I guess you believe Allen has not grown at all in the last 2 years. Willfull ignorance at work. BTW, I probably forgot more math in my life than you ever even knew. Game over.   

I’m pretty sure that the person claiming Allen is so good because of their large enrollment...yet can’t explain why no other schools with large enrollments are winning state titles...is the person who has lost the debate.

Real quick.. why isn’t Allen consistently winning state championships in the other school sports?  Since they have 7700 kids (alleged by a person who lives in Allen but may or may not know anything about the school).  Anyway.  Shouldn’t they be winning championships in every sport?

11 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

More EC brilliance:

1. You heard something from "Ted Cruz".

2. 6600 = 8000

3. An "Allen resident" told you something. 

You really "won" the discussion. It is almost certain the "an Allen resident" would be more privy to the enrollment numbers than UIL. How about "Allen ISD"? Do you suppose they know their enrollment? or should we consult "EC Alum, the anonymous Allen resident and Ted Cruz"? Here is a link from "Allen ISD" for 2018.

https://www.allenisd.org/Page/52644

Please go argue with Allen ISD admin. Afterwards report back on why Allen does not win championships in other sports as well as the reason why all of the other schools with large enrollment numbers repeatedly lose to smaller schools.