LUMBERTON @ LCM

LCMAlumtiger32

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

Just depends on our offense. If comes out and we are dropping balls it won’t be good.

True, but from what I've seen, both teams have equal strengths but in different areas. Both teams came out of the gate a little slow, but have gathered momentum along the way. Playing at home gives LC-M a slight advantage, but considering the weather and Lumberton with a good ground game, the needle shifts back to center. I hope for a good & safe final regular season game for both group of boys. Still trying which game to pick to go see this week...

19 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

True, but from what I've seen, both teams have equal strengths but in different areas. Both teams came out of the gate a little slow, but have gathered momentum along the way. Playing at home gives LC-M a slight advantage, but considering the weather and Lumberton with a good ground game, the needle shifts back to center. I hope for a good & safe final regular season game for both group of boys. Still trying which game to pick to go see this week...

Oh I thought you were a Splendora fan. 

8 minutes ago, rhino1877 said:

You are going to ask the seniors, on senior night, to give up their last home game?

I’m sorry Coach. Just like to see a better game on turf. I understand it’s senior night. But I played away game on my last game, and to me it’s not that big of a deal.  I rather win away then lose at home.

38 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I’m sorry Coach. Just like to see a better game on turf. I understand it’s senior night. But I played away game on my last game, and to me it’s not that big of a deal.  I rather win away then lose at home.

Or you could lose away or lose at home. Either way same result 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don't know why you thought that. I just give objective observations. If I misled you to think I was a Splendora fan, it must be because I thought they were the better team in whatever post you read.

I like football!

I just saw you posting about them. They really don’t have any fans on here. If you don’t mind me asking who is your alma mater ?