Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lightning/Eagle

New Caney vs Port Arthur Memorial

41 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

Its funny how salty guys get on here when they get some bad criticism about their team.  Qb must be your kid. Sorry he tends to over throw the deep ball. 

If we lost by 48 and I'm still talking about that slaughter a week later, then I'd be salty. Lmao

No skin in the game, but I know what I see and what I know about the position.  People killed Kadon and Keitha too, and I wasn't having it then either.

2 hours ago, GCMNation5 said:

You did not hear me say we win the game at all did ya.  Im just saying he over threw nearly every pass he threw that wasnt a 5 yard route.

If you picked up on it, why couldn't the GC coaches? 

9 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

Not my job to ask them.  

Lol I guess it's not. But it was the Memorial Titans job to beat them, and they did a good job of it.

5 minutes ago, BoGip7387 said:

Lol I guess it's not. But it was the Memorial Titans job to beat them, and they did a good job of it.

Not denying that. My two did the best they could do and thats about all I can ask for at the moment.  One of them even made his picture in yalls paper LMAO. 

18 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

Not denying that. My two did the best they could do and thats about all I can ask for at the moment.  One of them even made his picture in yalls paper LMAO. 

Congrats to him

On 10/9/2018 at 9:03 PM, 503Raised said:

Who has NC faced to say they have a great secondary?  Lol. I'm really not being funny. Heights?  Willis?  Wisdom? Galena Park? They lose to Crosby which isnt a passing team.

No dog in this fight but isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? lol...

On October 9, 2018 at 1:33 PM, 503Raised said:

Everything is simple from the stands.  Been hearing it for over 10 years

Sure!   Sitting in the stands, we can coach better than dem durn coaches, and definitely call fouls on the opposing players better than the refs :) 

503Raised likes this

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

No dog in this fight but isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? lol...

Of course, I'm rooting for Memorial.  No dog in the fight was referring to a guy that said I had family on the team.  I know a lot of these kids, I guess I take some things personal.  I admit that.

Austin1985 and BoGip7387 like this