11-4A

LOLZ

District 11-4A Bridge City Huffman LCM Livingston Lumberton Splendora  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is there an easier district in all of 4a?

• Yes
    • No

23 minutes ago, Astrosfan75956 said:

You sure do talk a lot of stuff on the cards for being named cardinal backer. 21-0 at WOS isn’t exactly a molly whopping. The cards are extremely young, starting 3 freshman on defense and getting better. Don’t be surprised when BC is competing for a DC this season. 

Lol that’s funny. I watched them play Silsbee, they are horrible. And that was on a wet field that should have helped them.

2 hours ago, VP93.... said:

You are correct about that nobody is beating Carthage. My sons good friend is the QB for them and we have watched them play this year and will be there (cause it’s our bye week) when they play Pleasant Grove Friday they are legit. Now for the other teams well who knows  

Team OVR DIST
This is the hidden content, please
Current Streak: 4 W
4-0 0-0
Current Streak: 3 W
4-1 0-0
Current Streak: 3 W
3-2 0-0
Current Streak: 1 W
2-3 0-0
Current Streak: 1 L
1-4 0-0
Current Streak: 1 L
1-4  

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lol that’s funny. I watched them play Silsbee, they are horrible. And that was on a wet field that should have helped them.

Sorrry about tagging you Vp my phone was stuck on that. I agree with L trainee. I watch film and thier full back is a load other then that I really didn’t see us having to much problems. 

I think it’s a toss up between lumberton LCM and splendora. That fourth slot is hard to pick, but I’ll take BC. At least the district will see some wins once district starts, after all, someone’s gotta win. Why isn’t anyone in the district playing this week? Did they all schedule the same bye week?

1 hour ago, BananaPants said:

I think it’s a toss up between lumberton LCM and splendora. That fourth slot is hard to pick, but I’ll take BC. At least the district will see some wins once district starts, after all, someone’s gotta win. Why isn’t anyone in the district playing this week? Did they all schedule the same bye week?

I think Huffman will be right there in the mix as well and could very well finish higher than 4th.  Everyone got the pre district bye week memo except Splendora. They took theirs a couple of weeks ago. However, it looks like they scheduled a Friday night extended practice this week.  Splendora puts up 50+ any way they want.

This district lost most of its bite when Silsbee and Navasota left. Splendora was in this district two years ago and didn't make the playoffs. Lumberton moving down but they have a ton of injuries. Huffman has been struggling lately. BC and LCM are down, even further than they usually are. Livingston is well Livingston. 

2 hours ago, STiger85 said:

This district lost most of its bite when Silsbee and Navasota left. Splendora was in this district two years ago and didn't make the playoffs. Lumberton moving down but they have a ton of injuries. Huffman has been struggling lately. BC and LCM are down, even further than they usually are. Livingston is well Livingston. 

LCM vs Silsbee the last 4 seasons we went 2-2 against each other. I like how you said we lost bite with silsbee leaving the district and LCM is further down then we usually are.  I’d say our games have pretty much have been competitive in the recent years. Huffman also went 2-2 against y’all in 4 years. LCM went 1-1 against Navasota. Only team that has gave LCM problems in district has been Huffman 1-3 against them.

So, in the last 6 years LCM is 2-4 against Silsbee, only made the playoffs twice since moving down in realignment in 2014. Not winning any playoff games. That’s what I’m talking about bite. Like I said Huffman is struggling lately. It is what it is. 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

So, in the last 6 years LCM is 2-4 against Silsbee, only made the playoffs twice since moving down in realignment in 2014. Not winning any playoff games. That’s what I’m talking about bite. Like I said Huffman is struggling lately. It is what it is. 

Okay I was speaking while we were in district. Those games you mentioned was not blowout wins 2013 20-34 2012. 37-40. We made the playoffs 3 times out of the 4 and only missed the 2015 season while we were in district. We also made the playoffs in 2013 before going down. On a serious note, I realized LCM football program has not been the best but at the end of day we need to change a lot things to get better. Silsbee has talent and is great basketball school but they are an average football team. Silsbee imo is overrated pretty much by thier fans. Silsbee didn’t dominate LCM the last 6 years are the district is what I’m trying the say. Silsbee is far from West Orange Stark BITE.

52 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

Shall we...

LUMBERTON 4-1 injuries cost them outright championship

SPLENDORA 4-1 lose a shootout somewhere

LCM 3-2 knock off one of the top two BC and livingston

BC 2-3 beat huffman to sneak in

HUFFMAN 2-3 upsets LCM for bright spot on the season

LIVINGSTON 0-5 

Huffman cost us the DC last year and the wheels fell off shortly after

7 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

I think we held Silsbee to less than 100 rushing yards. I think!

Lumberton is a shell of what they projected to be this year. Injuries are a part of the game, and unfortunately it sound like they got hammered at key spots. I am familiar with the QB, and losing him is a heck of a loss, not certain about the other guys. 

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Lumberton is a shell of what they projected to be this year. Injuries are a part of the game, and unfortunately it sound like they got hammered at key spots. I am familiar with the QB, and losing him is a heck of a loss, not certain about the other guys. 

We should have everyone back except our Qb and starting RB for district

3 minutes ago, LC-M said:

How’s y’all secondary? We have 3  good receivers if the Qb can get it down field 

Well let’s just say the only thing Silsbee could do was throw the deep ball. They had 3 deep td passes, and one screen pass that went for a td with a questionable blocking in the back on our safety.

so we are vulnerable deep, but I think that’s because we were so focused on their run game because they hadn’t really thrown much all year.