11-4A

LOLZ

District 11-4A Bridge City Huffman LCM Livingston Lumberton Splendora  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is there an easier district in all of 4a?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Well let’s just say the only thing Silsbee could do was throw the deep ball. They had 3 deep td passes, and one screen pass that went for a td with a questionable blocking in the back on our safety.

so we are vulnerable deep, but I think that’s because we were so focused on their run game because they hadn’t really thrown much all year.

Well I can tell you  Huffman will throw a lot more then us and they may give y’all problems in that air Raid offense they have. 

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Well I can tell you  Huffman will throw a lot more then us and they may give y’all problems in that air Raid offense they have. 

That’s fine because we’ll have film on them. After watching 2 of the 3 Silsbee games before us I can tell you that their passing game was really nonexistent so we didn’t have anything to go off of.

But pass defense always seems to be our weakness. We don’t really have the speed.

3 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

Yeah but I don't think they have 6'2" receivers with 40" verticals lol

No it’s not that. They just run a bunch of routes and always end up with a open receiver 40 yards down field lol hey y’all might do better with them. They have our number. If y’all can forced them to run the ball y’all win the game

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

No it’s not that. They just run a bunch of routes and always end up with a open receiver 40 yards down field lol hey y’all might do better with them. They have our number. If y’all can forced them to run the ball y’all win the game

I don't think the Qb will have enough time to find an open receiver, I've seen film on them. lol 

3 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

I don't think the Qb will have enough time to find an open receiver, I've seen film on them. lol 

I have not seen any film on them. But ill say this they are kinda like LCM and run the same offensive plays over and over again through the past years. I thought it was funny Kogt did a report at the start of the season and our head coach said yall were in the wing t he must not have seen any film on yall lol

20 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I have not seen any film on them. But ill say this they are kinda like LCM and run the same offensive plays over and over again through the past years. I thought it was funny Kogt did a report at the start of the season and our head coach said yall were in the wing t he must not have seen any film on yall lol

In his defense we did shift to the wing t on some plays, tried to switch things up some and keep people guessing. We found out in scrimmage that our wing t looked like garbage so we canned it.

10 hours ago, Raiders94 said:

Lol you are probably right.. Honestly we should be 5-0 or at least 4-1, but our O cant stay on the field at crucial moments in games.. I've seen Lumberton in person and on film, and looks like it will be a good game with plenty of mistakes on both sides... 

33 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

Splendora 4-1

Huffman 2-3 

Lumberton 2-3

BC - 1-4*

LCM 1-4*

Livingston 0-5

*Played actual football teams (Jasper 5-0,Woodville 4-0, Diboll, 4-0 Vidor 3-1 (Lost to Crosby), Silsbee, and WOS)

10-20 as a district

Yeah.... I'd feel a lot better if BC or LCM had been competitive in those games.  4/5 will get sorted out next week when LiCk'eM travels to BC.  It's pretty much a "loser goes home" game regarding the playoff IMO.

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah.... I'd feel a lot better if BC or LCM had been competitive in those games.  4/5 will get sorted out next week when LiCk'eM travels to BC.  It's pretty much a "loser goes home" game regarding the playoff IMO.

Jasper 5-0 but really have they played anyone. Talk about easy non-district. 

Date Opponent Result
8/317:00p
This is the hidden content, please
Touchdowns Against Cancer Games
9/77:30p
9/147:30p
Little Cypress Mauriceville High School, Football
9/217:30p
Jasper High School, Football Stadium
9/287:30p

I mean can’t get any easier than that!! So you can’t put them in the mix of “actual” football teams yet!!  But let’s not forget Lumberton played Jasper, Silsbee and I would bet Concordia would give most teams in this area fits. Not saying they had a great non-distict Schdule. Just stating the facts. 

9 minutes ago, VP93.... said:

Jasper 5-0 but really have they played anyone. Talk about easy non-district. 

Date Opponent Result
8/317:00p
Touchdowns Against Cancer Games
9/77:30p
9/147:30p
Little Cypress Mauriceville High School, Football
9/217:30p
Jasper High School, Football Stadium
9/287:30p

I mean can’t get any easier than that!! So you can’t put them in the mix of “actual” football teams yet!!  But let’s not forget Lumberton played Jasper, Silsbee and I would bet Concordia would give most teams in this area fits. Not saying they had a great non-distict Schdule. Just stating the facts. 

You make a good point....

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I have to agree with CardinalBacker, if the games would have been competitive then it would mean a lot more.  I still think a lot could happen in this district.  Huffman and Lumberton seem injury prone.  Splendora is a mystery to me.  They put up points and give up a lot of points.  BC and LCM could surprise some people, especially if LCM gets their QB back.  This district is wide open.

As of right now

1. Splendora 

2. Lumberton 

3. Huffman

4. Lcm

5. B.C.

6. Livingston 

Now what happens this week coming up will determine a lot.  If Huffman can put their BIG boy pants on for once and beat Lumberton,  I think we will win district.. But I'm very optimistic because I see the talent and what could be from this team.. Just we make alot of mistakes, and also See to many players, what looks like to me that are scared of full contact.