11-4A

LOLZ

District 11-4A Bridge City Huffman LCM Livingston Lumberton Splendora  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is there an easier district in all of 4a?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Hard? Don’t you mean impossible lol

We played them in 2014 and they beat us 10-0 probably the closes game our district has gotten. We dropped 3 touch down passes in the endzone  I was sick after that game. Ill say this they shut our run game down and made us throw the ball which opened up our receivers but they couldn't catch the ball. That's the problem with lcm we miss a few guys here and there or if its a big game we get down early the game is over.

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

not to offend Lumberton but I highly doubt they go pass the 2nd round in the playoffs. I believe they will be matching up with 10 4a. Its hard to beat Carthage 

When I looked it up I appeared that they'd match up with 12 4A (Navasota, Stafford, and a crap ton of HISD schools), but I've been known to be wrong.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think this district is an insult to high school football and should be ignored. 

On 9/11/2018 at 11:00 AM, CardinalBacker said:

I've been saying this for months.   Bad football and awesome halftime shows. 

Probably the whitest district, too.

joe biden lol GIF

Insult!!!! lol I almost spit my water out. Hey man, us white dudes are evolving....slowly lol. We'll catch up one McCaffrey at a time.  You got to trust the process lol

Christian McCaffrey vs Cal (2016) christian mccaffrey GIF

I’m not even kidding. We put 170 band kids on the field. If you add in the drill team and cheerleaders were easily around 210 or so in the supporting cast. 

Lcm and Lumberton both advanced to state in marching band competition (Lum was 5a). We’ve barely missed making that trip the last two times. Huffman’s band isn’t too shabby. You can see some great halftime shows for 4a schools. 

The football is just bad, though. 

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not even kidding. We put 170 band kids on the field. If you add in the drill team and cheerleaders were easily around 210 or so in the supporting cast. 

Lcm and Lumberton both advanced to state in marching band competition (Lum was 5a). We’ve barely missed making that trip the last two times. Huffman’s band isn’t too shabby. You can see some great halftime shows for 4a schools. 

Our cheerleading advanced in UIL last year and made to final where we were like 12 are so in state

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after 5 weeks, the six teams that make up 11 4A D1 have combined for a total of nine wins. 

It’s crazy when you consider that four of those teams are very large for the classification.... three of them (Livingston, Lumberton, and Splendora) dropped down from 5a this year. 

With Lumberton whiffing against Silsbee last night, you have to wonder if anybody will step up and accept the DC. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, after 5 weeks, the six teams that make up 11 4A D1 have combined for a total of nine wins. 

It’s crazy when you consider that four of those teams are very large for the classification.... three of them (Livingston, Lumberton, and Splendora) dropped down from 5a this year. 

With Lumberton whiffing against Silsbee last night, you have to wonder if anybody will step up and accept the DC. 

Lumberton will win it. We’ve got a bye week to get healthy and put together an offensive game around the personnel we have left. I don’t see anybody in our district having a defense as athletic and fast as Silsbee or Jasper. We’ve played two tough teams and will get it figured out.

14 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lumberton will win it. We’ve got a bye week to get healthy and put together an offensive game around the personnel we have left. I don’t see anybody in our district having a defense as athletic and fast as Silsbee or Jasper. We’ve played two tough teams and will get it figured out.

Probably so. It’s just strange to think that our DC would likely finish second or third in either of the local 4A D2 districts. Especially when our probable DC dropped down from 5a this time around. 

This district is kinda trashy, IMO. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Probably so. It’s just strange to think that our DC would likely finish second or third in either of the local 4A D2 districts. Especially when our probable DC dropped down from 5a this time around. 

This district is kinda trashy, IMO. 

Yeah none of our teams have a ton of talent walking around.

32 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

LOL!!!!! HMMMMMM!!!  I guess we will see.  

On 9/13/2018 at 2:46 PM, CardinalBacker said:

My Nephew is in the BC band. That’s a huge band!! Lol

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

LCM is 24-8 against Lumberton. Yall got to drive to Orange and it will probably going to be a longer ride home. I just think at LCM its a mindset that we shouldn't lose to teams like BC or Lumberton no offense attended.

3 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

We Still lead the series and without the old coach I don’t see y’all beat us this year. Y’all have had more success then Lumberton but y’all are from OC.

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

LCM is 24-8 against Lumberton. Yall got to drive to Orange and it will probably going to be a longer ride home. I just think at LCM its a mindset that we shouldn't lose to teams like BC or Lumberton no offense attended.

When did y’all become so high and mighty? Lol jk, but seriously our defense will win us a lot of games this year.