Newton 56 Silsbee 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

45 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

Most of the time, not all, but most of the time a coordinator wants to see the whole field to make calls and no place better to do that than in the press box. 

Yea,  but if you call a play from the press box, then the coach on the sidelines overrule you and choose another option... In that case, you need to always be on the sidelines obviously there are issues with offensive execution.  You think he can make a great call for the defense?  I'm not convinced.

25 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I didn't see him in the first half.  Maybe it was my vantage point....

Ok let me spell it out, during the PNG game Coach Allen was in the press box until halftime. From then on he has been on the sideline. He wanted to be up there so he could see the offense and make pre-snap adjustments. Thing is Coach Allen isn't a press box kind of coach he is a sideline kinda coach so he chose to get back on the side line. 

46 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Lmao! Imo 2 games into the 2018 season and 104 pts given up doesn't reflect the 8 defensive returnees or the "strong point of the Tigers team is the defense". Smh.

All that laughter and y'all were scared to play those 8 defensive  starting returnees..  the same ones that did a number to your offense last year.  THAT was funny.  

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

All that laughter and y'all were scared to play those 8 defensive  starting returnees..  the same ones that did a number to your offense last year.  THAT was funny.  

Come on Soulja you know they weren’t scared to play Silsbee. You know exactly why they took Silsbee off the schedule so let’s just leave it alone... and let’s also not forget that Jasper was right in the game and could have won had the qb not been knocked out of the game.

9 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Come on Soulja you know they weren’t scared to play Silsbee. You know exactly why they took Silsbee off the schedule so let’s just leave it alone... and let’s also not forget that Jasper was right in the game and could have won had the qb not been knocked out of the game.

I mean, he's the Jasper guy flying in on a post laughing and snickering and knowing they not on the schedule.  Easy to take jabs when they not on the schedule.  Their choice.  Beat them the last 2 times they played.  :)

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I mean, he's the Jasper guy flying in on a post laughing and snickering and knowing they not on the schedule.  Easy to take jabs when they not on the schedule.  Their choice.  Beat them the last 2 times they played.  :)

I agree, and it’s a fact that y’all have beat them... i just think the “scared to play us” argument is a little misused.

7 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Did a number alright with one of the cheapest dirty plays u will ever see!  It is what it is. And the pre season hype about the Tiger defense has nothing to do with Jasper playing Silsbee. U can speak on Jasper losing to Silsbee all u want cause I still have satisfaction in beatdowns we have given y'all along with having edge in all time wins in Jasper vs silsbee. It is funny that I got a rub out of u though. Oh yeah if Silsbee lives up to half the hype eventually this year, they get their chance in playoffs. Be somewhere around round 3. The DAWGS will be there. 

The cheap hit was the excuse last year.  What was the excuse the fall of 2016?  I'll wait.

Silsbee has one of the toughest schedules in SETX.  PN-G and Newton would beat the hell out of Jasper as well.  Have great satisfaction in that...

28 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

Did a number alright with one of the cheapest dirty plays u will ever see!  It is what it is. And the pre season hype about the Tiger defense has nothing to do with Jasper playing Silsbee. U can speak on Jasper losing to Silsbee all u want cause I still have satisfaction in beatdowns we have given y'all along with having edge in all time wins in Jasper vs silsbee. It is funny that I got a rub out of u though. Oh yeah if Silsbee lives up to half the hype eventually this year, they get their chance in playoffs. Be somewhere around round 3. The DAWGS will be there. 

Only way for the dogs to keep the edge in all time wins is to tuck your tail and run!

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The cheap hit was the excuse last year.  What was the excuse the fall of 2016?  I'll wait.

Silsbee has one of the toughest schedules in SETX.  PN-G and Newton would beat the hell out of Jasper as well.  Have great satisfaction in that...

Man me personally I pull for all setx.i get upset bcz I know there isn't a faster team in setx and I can't figure out how the coaches want go with one QB. And not use different things to get them kids the ball.when u switching Qbs like that any team will lose there rhythm.hoping for better days in silsbee.its just my opinion.even with this schedule I believe they can compete with anyone.

47 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

For the entertainment value let's do it like when we were kids. "Soulja lets pretend png and Newton beat Jasper in 2018."   I have my closed and clicking my heels while Jasper gets beat by them.  This is fun. But now I open my eyes and come back to reality and 104 is still there. How long we is this irreverent posting because nothing but the truth hurts your feelings.

Feelings not hurt at all,  but evidently, the HC/AD's feelings was hurt....  Lol.  And this is real life.  Enjoy playing cupcakes and thumping your chest.  Just be there in the playoffs.  Then the running will be over...

2 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

For the entertainment value let's do it like when we were kids. "Soulja lets pretend png and Newton beat Jasper in 2018."   I have my closed and clicking my heels while Jasper gets beat by them.  This is fun. But now I open my eyes and come back to reality and 104 is still there. How long we is this irreverent posting because nothing but the truth hurts your feelings.

Truth=you run from us. This is fun

Jasper has no need to be concerned about our 104 to teams like Newton and PNG when they put a schedule tgether with 3 games in a row against teams like Bridge City, Livingston and LCM....heck they might as well see if spurger will throw together a football team so they can add them to their schedule or Maybe they can get Chester out there and play 11 on 6.  

Oh by the way jasper will never play Silsbee because jasper is division 1 and Silsbee is division 2 and they don’t want to see Silsbee in basketball either so enjoy your hostess cupcake schedule and speaking of cheap shots remember when they ran Johnathan Maguire 5 yards out of bounds and broke his ankle or the confrontation with our basketball team for the winning at jasper so they are not squeaky clean either good luck to jasper and Silsbee but it’s possible that Silsbee could go farther than jasper doing playoff time don’t laugh too soon.

13 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

Oh by the way jasper will never play Silsbee because jasper is division 1 and Silsbee is division 2 and they don’t want to see Silsbee in basketball either so enjoy your hostess cupcake schedule and speaking of cheap shots remember when they ran Johnathan Maguire 5 yards out of bounds and broke his ankle or the confrontation with our basketball team for the winning at jasper so they are not squeaky clean either good luck to jasper and Silsbee but it’s possible that Silsbee could go farther than jasper doing playoff time don’t laugh too soon.

Jasper is D 2...