AGAIN -- Tell Me Liberalism Is Not A Mental Disease!!

Reagan

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This video makes me sick to my stomach.  It’s hard to believe that this is what the left has become. 

This is the hidden content, please

Notice the pack/gang mentality. Also, 99% of the chicken shat antifa gang is back fighters/sucker punchers. When someone squares around on them to fight, they show how big a wuss they really are. Even Chihuahuas are bad in a pack of dogs. Also notice how this seems to happen in states without conceal carry. 

Crowd around my truck like that and see if I don't floor the gas pedal.

50 minutes ago, baddog said:

Notice the pack/gang mentality. Also, 99% of the chicken shat antifa gang is back fighters/sucker punchers. When someone squares around on them to fight, they show how big a wuss they really are. Even Chihuahuas are bad in a pack of dogs. Also notice how this seems to happen in states without conceal carry. 

These punks would be great candidates for a good old fashioned police baton beatdown.

9 hours ago, baddog said:

It’s going to happen sooner or later.  They are going to pick on the wrong person and he will unload a clip or 2 on them.  Just hopefully it happens in a state where you have the right to defend yourself.  

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

It’s going to happen sooner or later.  They are going to pick on the wrong person and he will unload a clip or 2 on them.  Just hopefully it happens in a state where you have the right to defend yourself.  

Totally agree. It is going to happen somehwere. Isn't it interesting how antifa punks never seem to show up at Trump's biker rallies. Shows how they prey on the weak and outnumbered.

Seems like I have heard an earful about people in the past wearing hoods and covering their faces to attack the weaker and outnumbered. What happened to the outrage? Does it depend on who is being targeted? Wouldn't that make one a racist? How much more two faced can one be?

52 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

FB_IMG_1535587444535.jpg

Black women take care of their families by killing them?  I’m confused 

From the Afiya Center website:

The Afiya Center (TAC) was established in response to the increasing disparities between HIV incidences worldwide and the extraordinary prevalence of HIV among Black women and girls in Texas. TAC is unique in that it is the only Reproductive Justice (RJ) organization in North Texas founded and directed by Black women. Our mission is to serve Black women and girls by transforming their relationship with their sexual and reproductive health through addressing the consequences of reproduction oppression.

In other words, we're another abortion mill.

Those attacks are normally in Blue states.  They never have enough police presence, or if they do, they instruct the police to stand down.  A sad example of that is Charlottesville, Va, where one young lady was killed.  

My highlight video someone posted here was Antifa thugs trying to get into some venue in Alabama.  They had about 4 linebacker looking cops ripping their hoods & mask off before they went in.  Funny, never heard about any attacks there.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

It’s hard to believe the Democratic hatred.  I didn’t like Obama, but I didn’t hate him.  Most on the left are consumed with hate.  What a sad bunch.

But yet, they will look you square in the eye and call themselves the party of compassion.  My arse!!  obama, nor his supporters, were ever vilified the way Trump and his backers have been.

Another school shooting......Hopefully he has better aim next time.

A professor accused of creating a campus-wide alert by shooting himself in a toilet on the second day of classes last month reportedly did so in order to protest President Trump

18 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Another school shooting......Hopefully he has better aim next time.

A professor accused of creating a campus-wide alert by shooting himself in a toilet on the second day of classes last month reportedly did so in order to protest President Trump

I hope this takes off in liberal circles like the tide pod challenge.