LumRaiderFan

Christian Dairy Queen owner hangs 'politically incorrect' sign in restaurant, sparks controversy

38 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Could be a true blue christian.  This I do know: I get a warm fuzzy feeling when xmas and easter roll around. Just the same, neither one of them have anything at all to do with christianity.  Both are as pagan as the summer day is long. So is sunday worship.  

I really think God doesn't care what day you worship on, as long as you do it.  I doubt someone will go to hell because they worship on Sunday instead of Saturday.  But, since you seem to be the judge, we may all be doomed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Could be a true blue christian.  This I do know: I get a warm fuzzy feeling when xmas and easter roll around. Just the same, neither one of them have anything at all to do with christianity.  Both are as pagan as the summer day is long. So is sunday worship.  

Living so legalistically religious must be tiring.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I really think God doesn't care what day you worship on, as long as you do it.  I doubt someone will go to hell because they worship on Sunday instead of Saturday.  But, since you seem to be the judge, we may all be doomed.

The first word of the forth commandment is remember. 

If someone knows what the right day of worship is and worships on sunday anyway, that's not a good look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The first word of the forth commandment is remember. 

If someone knows what the right day of worship is and worships on sunday anyway, that's not a good look.

Says no one but the 7th Day Advent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 4:29 AM, REBgp said:

Just curious Kountzer, what do you think of someone that worships the Lord everyday?

In genesis 2:1-3 God blessed, sanctified and made holy the 7th day, the day we call Saturday.  The same cannot be said for the other 6 days, not in the bible anyway.  Ezekiel 46:1 the other six days are called working days.  

So if a person or a church is having a special revival week I understand that.  If someone just worships, as in corporate come together worship 7 days a week, that person is going to starve.  He is worshipping when he should be working.  

I've never met anyone who worships everyday. People throw all kinds of weird scenarios out there to avoid keeping the true sabbath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now