Fake News to Get Even Worse

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

This guy said within a year, he'll be able to make a video of anyone, saying anything, and no one will know.  The company can make them now, but you can still detect it.  Btw, this is more serious than just fake news.  A video could be made of our president announcing a nuclear attack on Russia or China.  The possibilities are scary and dangerous.

15 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

This guy said within a year, he'll be able to make a video of anyone, saying anything, and no one will know.  The company can make them now, but you can still detect it.  Btw, this is more serious than just fake news.  A video could be made of our president announcing a nuclear attack on Russia or China.  The possibilities are scary and dangerous.

The thing that scares me more than the ability to create false "evidence", is the increasing tendency for people to react to information that has no substance or verification. The Starbucks situation happening right now is a prime example. Sane people will seek evidence before formulating an opinion. But not only are people formulating opinions based on no evidence, they are acting out on these flawed opinions before actual facts can even be scrutinized or debated. The practice of negative stereotyping is rampant on the Liberal side, which is ironic considering that is one practice they pretend to abhor. If a situation occurs (fake video/pictures) that seems to conform to the Liberal stereotypes, then outrage must be immediate, overt and loud. Again, so ironic. And this mentality can lead to chaos with easily faked "evidence" as suggested. It is scary. I'm not trying to insinuate that the Right can't be fooled with such tactics, but it seems that the Liberals are much, much more susceptible to pounce without any ponderance of evidence versus the prudence of the Right.

Will any Liberal on here stand up and defend your side against my blatant attacks to your side's sanity? I know, I know, you can't right now after the pathetic confirmation of the biased attack on Starbucks...which fits this narrative to a tee. Come back to defend your honor when you think we have forgotten your massive faux pas, because it is clearly evident your minds will not be swayed from repeated slams of your flawed but absolute beliefs.

13 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I got a news report earlier today saying that Trump was signing into law that all child support payments would be banned by June 28 18. I thought maybe Trump may have some baby Momma issues coming up, but it may be fake news. 

And Nancy Pelosi said that Trump fired Mueller. Must be from the same source.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:59 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I got a news report earlier today saying that Trump was signing into law that all child support payments would be banned by June 28 18. I thought maybe Trump may have some baby Momma issues coming up, but it may be fake news. 

I've heard of Trump's disrespect for women. Where does the term "baby momma" rank on the disrespect scale?