Center 76 Silsbee 74/FINAL

WOSgrad

Center is now officially on that list gotta get em back-payback is for real tigers need to understand that this is not last year and that every team in 4a in the state is after them I have full confidence that the tigers will regroup they have played 3 games in 5 days plus a 2hr bus trip on a school night but make no excuse tigers have to get it together I really hate when the tigers have to play any team up in east Texas it’s so tough to win up there.

Tigers will take care of business when it really counts this is the first 4a team that Silsbee has lost to in 2 yrs so no need to panic Tiger fans they get a much needed break before heading to Dallas for the tournament and then playing 6a the Woodlands we will see center again and payback is a $&@“! Trust and believe.

20 minutes ago, Fighting Llama said:

What. A. Game! Atmosphere was electric. Game was exciting til the final whistle. I saw someone from Silsbee ask if they had a full squad tonight. I don't know, but one of center's starters didn't play tonight due to him tearing his ACL today. 

Safe travels to all heading back to Silsbee.

Good game Center. From what I could see, ya’ll have a real good team. Good luck the rest of the season. 

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

May not be Silsbee's year.  Still early.  Not even 2018 yet.  Polls only mean so much.  Paris was high ranked last year and the year before.  Come playoffs, nothing.  

Lemme go troll Yates message board.  Oh, that's right.  They don't have one.

If that’s meant toward me I’m a north shore man .was I bragging about silsbee losing to north shore nope? ...bruh I watch all teams and call it like it is ..and since u bringing up Yates ...I’m assuming u want my assessment  on Yates vs silsbee ...silsbee is capable of beating them but Yates would have to play a bad game ...lol ...kill the excuses bruh ..take ur lick 

9 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

May not be Silsbee's year.  Still early.  Not even 2018 yet.  Polls only mean so much.  Paris was high ranked last year and the year before.  Come playoffs, nothing.  

Lemme go troll Yates message board.  Oh, that's right.  They don't have one.

lol Yates doesn’t have a message board.