Roy Moore

new tobie

5 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

1. Michael Flynn

2. "Drain the Swamp"

3) Benghazi - specifically the handling/aftermath 

4) At the risk of sounding misogynistic, vindictiveness, much more so than her husband.  I personally believe she has orchestrated the use of certain “governmental agencies” as payback/targeting opponents. 

You realize we can go on for days with these two??

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

3) Benghazi - specifically the handling/aftermath 

4) At the risk of sounding misogynistic, vindictiveness, much more so than her husband.  I personally believe she has orchestrated the use of certain “governmental agencies” as payback/targeting opponents. 

You realize we can go on for days with these two??

Yes, I was stopping soon. Eventually I have to do some work today.

29 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Most deal with honesty thereof (I know, so uncommon in Washington):

1) Whitewater

2) Email/server washing 

Uranium One?

Getting filthy rich running a "charitable foundation" and selling government access/favors for $$$?

The Haitians are still waiting to receive all the millions donated to their disaster.  The cash made it to the Clinton foundation but never to the Haitians?

Mishandling of classified documents, obstruction of justice destroying evidence, perjury?

Collusion with the DNC to steal the Dimocrat nomination?

Paying a company to dig up a Russian conspiracy dirt bomb against Trump then lying about it and trying to cover it up?

Constant non-stop lying about everything under the sun since she has been a public figure?

Just for starters ....

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Out of likes but fantastic post.  And FYI, I am the son of a SBC minister so I know well of what you speak. 

thanks, I am glad it read well. I have grammar and spelling deficiencies that can hinder me.
where does/did your dad preach? and you being a thinker and one who enjoys real journalism should get a subscription of WORLD MAGAZINE. 

This is the hidden content, please

When the incident happened no one would have believed her. In today's climate people have finally had enough of the abuse and are speaking out. I wish that she had not experienced what she did but I also wish she felt she could have expressed the outrage back then. 

I for one believe her. As I was listening to the radio this morning people who know her and Roy Moore were calling in to confirm these allegations. Shame on Moore. 

34 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

thanks, I am glad it read well. I have grammar and spelling deficiencies that can hinder me.
where does/did your dad preach? and you being a thinker and one who enjoys real journalism should get a subscription of WORLD MAGAZINE. 

Retired now to the metroplex.  But most of his time was in East Texas. 

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

From an ultra conservative publication:

Disagree- Greatest con was a  President promising a $2500 healthcare premium cut ( and all minions/bots totally accepting it)and delivering a $4100 increase instead.  What makes it worse is that he knew that was going to happen

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

The rest of the board does plenty of that.  Even though the election was over a year ago.  I provide a service to this board by making it fair and balanced.  You know, like Fox News ;) 

Like you, expended all my likes, but wanted to say how refreshing to see a liberal that post negative comments about Dems.  I loathe to many Repubs, and abhor them worse than Dems because they're wolves in sheeps clothing.  At least I know the Dems are opposite me on 95% of the issues.  Thanks for a breathe of fresh air.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

When the incident happened no one would have believed her. In today's climate people have finally had enough of the abuse and are speaking out. I wish that she had not experienced what she did but I also wish she felt she could have expressed the outrage back then. 

I for one believe her. As I was listening to the radio this morning people who know her and Roy Moore were calling in to confirm these allegations. Shame on Moore. 

Last I read, there were 4 women that accused Moore between 1978-1982.  IF these allegations were true, why would this pervert stop?  I think the folks that do this, normally continue their abnormal behavior.  And why did she wait until right before the election to relate this episode?  Jmo, this stinks to high heaven of political sabotage.  

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Disagree- Greatest con was a  President promising a $2500 healthcare premium cut ( and all minions/bots totally accepting it)and delivering a $4100 increase instead.  What makes it worse is that he knew that was going to happen

Kind of like someone promising to build a $70B border wall and having someone else pay for it?  I know, I know.  It’s coming.  And the worst part is, he knew it was BS when he said it.  Gee, deflecting is fun!

56 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Last I read, there were 4 women that accused Moore between 1978-1982.  IF these allegations were true, why would this pervert stop?  I think the folks that do this, normally continue their abnormal behavior.  And why did she wait until right before the election to relate this episode?  Jmo, this stinks to high heaven of political sabotage.  

It's so easy to throw out these types of accusations these days.  True or not, they can do permanent damage to a career, especially someone running for office.  The timing of this does stink and reeks of the liberal character assassination tactics liberals are known for.  All things considered, I don't believe a conservative like Roy Moore would do this.  It goes against everything he has stood for his whole life.  So, who to believe?  Without any solid evidence, I stand with Roy Moore ...

38 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Or maybe Don Don and his BFF Putin?  Trump was very anti-Moore in the primaries and pro-Luther Strange.  Or maybe the little green men are behind this?  (no offense REB ;) )

I originally said there's two possible situations here.  The second is the Republican swamp.  Remember, McCain did run with the fake dossier.  So...

19 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Kind of like someone promising to build a $70B border wall and having someone else pay for it?  I know, I know.  It’s coming.  And the worst part is, he knew it was BS when he said it.  Gee, deflecting is fun!

Yes and also kinda like promising a 21st Century VA and assuring us that there was not "one smidgen of evidence of corruption at the IRS"   Your turn.