I'm starting to think that...

BMTSoulja1

4 minutes ago, Wb Tex said:

As of right now but the load on him will be more as they continue to play just like last year remember

I am only speaking on games played this season so far. Only way you can assess the two players at this point. Considering future games is irrelevant at this time when comparing the two.

It doesn't matter if RJ has 6a receivers and or 6a runningbacks, we work with what we got and it gets the job done, WE don't have D1 talents like Crosby does lol, but what we do have is team players. PAMs defense Is legit and I am anxious to see how we do against them. Our Defense is our problem, this will be real test for them if Hines is 100%. I will say this if Hines played for PNG the kid would run for 3000 yards in our offensive scheme. But we don't have a Hines but again we make due with what we have. I cant see comparing a 5a QB to a 6a QB because the talent level is more to choose from in the higher classification and yes the district we are in is weak compared to others. Doesn't matter how we see it, the scouts know what they are looking at and that speaks volumes.

7 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

It doesn't matter if RJ has 6a receivers and or 6a runningbacks, we work with what we got and it gets the job done, WE don't have D1 talents like Crosby does lol, but what we do have is team players. PAMs defense Is legit and I am anxious to see how we do against them. Our Defense is our problem, this will be real test for them if Hines is 100%. I will say this if Hines played for PNG the kid would run for 3000 yards in our offensive scheme. But we don't have a Hines but again we make due with what we have. I cant see comparing a 5a QB to a 6a QB because the talent level is more to choose from in the higher classification and yes the district we are in is weak compared to others. Doesn't matter how we see it, the scouts know what they are looking at and that speaks volumes.

Your right .Going to go check out png vs pa

37 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

you can come sit with me if you like, meet his dad and judge for yourself, PAMs defense is always loaded with talent, should be his biggest test and only test in District

Something very familiar about the way Wb Tex communicates and the things being said. Very Familiar!

My opinion is bias and I know it. But, I'm taking Elia. The only things holding this kid back are scheme and coaching. Hell the WB staff is still making him split time with Johnson. As far as teams go, these Bruins would be favored against any team in this area. That includes Port Arthur.

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

My opinion is bias and I know it. But, I'm taking Elia. The only things holding this kid back are scheme and coaching. Hell the WB staff is still making him split time with Johnson. As far as teams go, these Bruins would be favored against any team in this area. That includes Port Arthur.

Ugh, they should with over 2200 students and no school zones being enforced.  The powers that be have it set for the Bruins to succeed and Ozen and Central to merge...