#1 Alabama @ Texas A&M

king

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Gutsy performance by Ags.  I will allow a moral victory on this one (and against Bama in general).  

Defense played well.  Mond will be good, but it seems they are still holding him back.  Against Bama that is probably a good thing.  We have no receiver that can win a 50/50 ball.  A&M plays a lot of true freshman, but if they can keep it up we can be successful this year.

The main thing from this game is coming out injury free which I believe they did.  

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Defense played well.  Mond will be good, but it seems they are still holding him back.  Against Bama that is probably a good thing.  We have no receiver that can win a 50/50 ball.  A&M plays a lot of true freshman, but if they can keep it up we can be successful this year.

The main thing from this game is coming out injury free which I believe they did.  

I disagree.

The main thing is Bama did not cover!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!

47 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Good defensive performance by Chief and his players. He seems to have a great plan against Bama more times than not. 26.5 point spread was way out of line. I wonder how much $$$$$ changed hands after this one.

I won $500.

Also won $500 each on Iowa St. and K State.

Had a $2800 profit day yesterday!