West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Wow... 4 pages about a scrimmage. Let's just take all the rah rah stuff out and get to the point... WOS has PNGs number. Always has, always will... WOS is the best in our area, that will not change. But a scrimmage is a scrimmage.. controlled.... so... with all these 4 pages of hoopla. I'll simply state.... PNG has several weapons. Take it as lightly as you want. But in a district as weak as ours..... That's a considerable advantage... We all know PAM is the favorites... so sleep on whoever you may.... second guess whatever you want, tell BF he should save this guy or the other.... in the end the numbers will speak for themselves.... Anything else posted is just rah rah talk... That, my friends, was the straight truth.....

Well, it is football season.  So, I guess when the Mustangs and Indians get together, regardless of the circumstances, it will be talked about, LOL!

But as to what was on the field, PN-G is gonna be just fine.  Really impressed by Preston Riggs, a big body and a nice set of wheels which he showed off on both of his TD reception.  And that double move that he used to get open on that first TD was just SWEET!  One area that I hope to see how the Indians handle things this week against West Brook is the pass blocking.  There were an awful lot of Mustangs getting uncomfortably close to RJ most of the night.

3 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Wow... 4 pages about a scrimmage. Let's just take all the rah rah stuff out and get to the point... WOS has PNGs number. Always has, always will... WOS is the best in our area, that will not change. But a scrimmage is a scrimmage.. controlled.... so... with all these 4 pages of hoopla. I'll simply state.... PNG has several weapons. Take it as lightly as you want. But in a district as weak as ours..... That's a considerable advantage... We all know PAM is the favorites... so sleep on whoever you may.... second guess whatever you want, tell BF he should save this guy or the other.... in the end the numbers will speak for themselves.... Anything else posted is just rah rah talk... That, my friends, was the straight truth.....

Yes. You gotta love the enthusiasm shown by both fan bases. WO-S fans, especially those who have been around since (or near) the the school's first season in '77, have always enjoyed the opportunity to play PNG. 

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, it is football season.  So, I guess when the Mustangs and Indians get together, regardless of the circumstances, it will be talked about, LOL!

But as to what was on the field, PN-G is gonna be just fine.  Really impressed by Preston Riggs, a big body and a nice set of wheels which he showed off on both of his TD reception.  And that double move that he used to get open on that first TD was just SWEET!  One area that I hope to see how the Indians handle things this week against West Brook is the pass blocking.  There were an awful lot of Mustangs getting uncomfortably close to RJ most of the night.

I agree, but they are young 'uns in there so thank God for preseason. They actually didn't do that bad. Centering the ball is crucial!! Again, WOS chain gang d-line is always good. Doesn't look like they are missing a step starting off this year. Same with their d-backs, speed. It is good experience for our guys. The Brook will be very good for us too. Good to have strong opposition early to help push us. Healthy, Healthy, Healthy. Logan Hammond was pushing people around on defense line, so I can't wait for Sergio to get back. 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, kicker 2.0 said:

Left, right or short?

It was a bad snap. The holder got it and did the best he could. Chad tried to kick it on timing instead of letting them catch it and putting it down and then going. He pulled it.

21 hours ago, HURRICANE 99 said:

This is false Sergio got back from Mexico and was at school Monday my daughter is in his class he's playing don't worry!!!

We would have missed the big guy. He is run stopper number one on our defense. The kid can play. The anchor of our d line..   WElcome back big guy!!!!!  We are some happy Indian fans!!!