Come Clean President Trump

Fee Dee

10 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

If your asking if "New Tobie" and I are the same person, the answer is no. I am not him and have my own opinions.

I have said before, I have no liberal party affiliation. This isn't ok for you because, in your world, you are either conservative or liberal and that's what shapes you.

In reality, if you cannot stand back and see Donald Trump as the ignorant, arrogant, immoral, lying, cheat that he is, then you are the one blinded by your bias. He is everything I have asserted him to be and your only rebuttal to that is that I am supposedly a liberal. You say I have a liberal media bias as you eat Cheetos, watch Fox News and read Breitbart.

You do realize Obama had most of those same virtues?  I don't know about "cheat", but the others could probably apply to Obama.  Jmo

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Trump is a white f....idiot therefore you will see no wrong in anything he says or does. You and your cronies think that trump is not a liar. Same thing, you think trump is a honest christian president when he lies on a daily basis, he has disrespected every republican candidate for president and some of their family members. He has disrespected both bush ex presidents . No living ex president supported him in the election. His wife has naked pictures grabbing her lady parts, but yet they are such an American family. he is surrounded by the biggest group of crooks the history of the presidency. And this supporting President Obama because he is black, I gave Mr Bill Clinton more support during his two great terms as president. Mr Clinton has forgotten more about politics than grab um will ever know. Donald is giving comedians material every time he opens that freakin mouth of his. He probably want keep the presidency for four years and will probably welcome wife #4. He already has 5 kids for three different baby mommas. With Trump we can turn on the news and get the Jerry Springer white house news everyday. Just hope he don't bankrupt us like he has his businesses. Paul Ryan, Steve Bannon, jeff Sessions, thats some scary sh....t.

This is as confusing as Father's Day on your side of town.

And the problem, you said it in your rant  you said Clinton has forgotten more about politics than Trump ever knew. That is the problem folks are sick of all these politicians playing their games and lining only their pockets and the pockets of their cronies and throwing hard earned tax dollars to their overseas cronies they are all afraid Trump is about to screw up their scam. I hope he does because I would like them to do their job and that job is not to spread the wealth worldwide with my money!

1 hour ago, 77 said:

And the problem, you said it in your rant  you said Clinton has forgotten more about politics than Trump ever knew. That is the problem folks are sick of all these politicians playing their games and lining only their pockets and the pockets of their cronies and throwing hard earned tax dollars to their overseas cronies they are all afraid Trump is about to screw up their scam. I hope he does because I would like them to do their job and that job is not to spread the wealth worldwide with my money!

Thats exactly what people like Rex Tillerson ex Exxon Mobil CEO will do, spread the wealth around to the wealthy. You are fooling yourself if you think anyone in the middle class will benefit from this group of crooked politicians.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Thats exactly what people like Rex Tillerson ex Exxon Mobil CEO will do, spread the wealth around to the wealthy. You are fooling yourself if you think anyone in the middle class will benefit from this group of crooked politicians.

Who benefited from the last crooked administration?  I'm in the middle class, and it damn sure wasn't me

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Not that it matters, but you don't know anything about my side of town. I have been working at a major chemical plant for 30 years and my wife is a school teacher. We also own rental properties. My side of town is nicer than any part of your town. Look up Barrington Heights.

1 hour ago, 77 said:

The wealth has been spread worldwide for the last 50 years and won't stop anytime soon.

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Who benefited from the last crooked administration?  I'm in the middle class, and it damn sure wasn't me

I didn't either, but Im smart enough to know I won't benefit from this one either. I have only benefited from being blessed enough to land a good plant job 30 years ago and my wife being well educated with a business and teaching degree and making good money also. The only time my industry has struggled is after Bill Clinton left office and the republicans took over for 8 years. The petroleum industry has been hiring and expanding since 2009.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Can you tell me how the middle class benefitted during the Obama administration?

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I didn't either, but Im smart enough to know I won't benefit from this one either. I have only benefited from being blessed enough to land a good plant job 30 years ago and my wife being well educated with a business and teaching degree and making good money also. The only time my industry has struggled is after Bill Clinton left office and the republicans took over for 8 years. The petroleum industry has been hiring and expanding since 2009.

Sounds like it has been very beneficial for you to be employed by one of those evil greedy corporations.

This is the hidden content, please

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Can you tell me how the middle class benefitted during the Obama administration?

I never said I did. But my industry has hired folks and expanded the whole time he was in office. In 2008 the country had hit rock bottom. First time I didn't get a raise was 2006 and 2007. Like I said before since the trump administration you won't hear me say George Bushes name in a negative way. Blame Dick for anything negative in Bushes presidency. I would replace trump with any Bush right now. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I never mention where i work or where i live. Doesn't really matter. But bandog chooses to act like his president an attack my personal life. Don't judge what i say and try to determine my wealth. Trump is a prime example of this. I say what i say to counter what you say.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

This is the exact problem with this board. I have been accused of being racist on this board because i don't go along with the majority. i say things against trump because thats my belief. I probably have more white friends than the dozen conservatives left on this board have black ones. I don't mind free stuff for the retired, elderly, working poor and children. i need either party to stay the @#$% away from my social security and don't mind the same group of people mentioned before having help with healthcare. Don't care for Trump because i was raised to respect women and all races of people. Trump seems to not care much about this way of living.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Not that it matters, but you don't know anything about my side of town. I have been working at a major chemical plant for 30 years and my wife is a school teacher. We also own rental properties. My side of town is nicer than any part of your town. Look up Barrington Heights.

What I said has nothing to do with wealth. Keep it coming with the "baby momma" crap. How disrespectful to women you truly are.

32 minutes ago, six burg said:

This is the exact problem with this board. I have been accused of being racist on this board because i don't go along with the majority. i say things against trump because thats my belief. I probably have more white friends than the dozen conservatives left on this board have black ones. I don't mind free stuff for the retired, elderly, working poor and children. i need either party to stay the @#$% away from my social security and don't mind the same group of people mentioned before having help with healthcare. Don't care for Trump because i was raised to respect women and all races of people. Trump seems to not care much about this way of living.

Total BS and you know it.

34 minutes ago, six burg said:

Very curious about the emboldened part of your statement.  If you mean that, do you have sympathy for Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones and, consequently, deep disdain for Bill Clinton?

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

All you care about is who can put money in your pocket. Obama put money in his (Solyndra) but you smite Trump for making money with his previously owned businesses. How has Trump taken money from the public? With you and your wife's well paying jobs, WTF do you have to complain about?

1 hour ago, six burg said:

You've never been accused of being racist because you don't go along with the majority. That is just absolutely ridiculous, and a loud and overused cry of victimhood. You get on here and deride practically every member, and now want to cry that nonsense of an excuse of not going along with the majority. Shovel that line of victimhood BS somewhere else...we've heard it too many times, and I am frankly sick of it.  

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You've never been accused of being racist because you don't go along with the majority. That is just absolutely ridiculous, and a loud and overused cry of victimhood. You get on here and deride practically every member, and now want to cry that nonsense of an excuse for not going along with the majority. Shovel that line of victimhood BS somewhere else...we've heard it too many times, and I am frankly sick of it.  

Don't agree with Obama's policies and you are labeled a racist.  Like you said, is tiring to constantly hear this.  

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You've never been accused of being racist because you don't go along with the majority. That is just absolutely ridiculous, and a loud and overused cry of victimhood. You get on here and deride practically every member, and now want to cry that nonsense of an excuse of not going along with the majority. Shovel that line of victimhood BS somewhere else...we've heard it too many times, and I am frankly sick of it.  

you don't intimidate me at all!

16 hours ago, REBgp said:

You do realize Obama had most of those same virtues?  I don't know about "cheat", but the others could probably apply to Obama.  Jmo

Nobody is talking about Obama except you and your crew. I didn't vote for Obama either time so I am lost as to why you guys keep pointing back to him as justification for your argument.

12 hours ago, baddog said:

All you care about is who can put money in your pocket. Obama put money in his (Solyndra) but you smite Trump for making money with his previously owned businesses. How has Trump taken money from the public? With you and your wife's well paying jobs, WTF do you have to complain about?

I don't care about who can put money in ,as much as who can take it  out. When a bottle of medicine cost $600, we can only count on our government to put big pharmaceutical in check, instead our politicians take big checks from these companies .  An elderly person thats on a fixed income may need these meds and can't afford it. Its not fair for them. i don't care about helping free loaders. I do xare about the poor that have worked all of their lives and the working poor.