LCM vs Henderson

EnjoyLife

57 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Nope we never have played each other. Others might disagree with me but if we don't turn the ball over the game will be competitive. 

That's a big if. Qb leads setx in turnovers I believe. Just make smart reads and have a steady dose of Chris Winters amen Douglass and you never know what could happen. 

12 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

That's a big if. Qb leads setx in turnovers I believe. Just make smart reads and have a steady dose of Chris Winters amen Douglass and you never know what could happen. 

I agree, We won't be able to give Henderson any points like we did against Navasota. Play calling has to get better. It's 3rd down and 10 yards to go and we call a  qb draw.....

7 hours ago, LCM17 said:

The kids are playing well. Douglas and Winters are getting yards. Can I put a request in for a Qb transfer from WOS please? Lol jk

You say you're a fan and you make a comment like this? Why don't the fans post the yards passing as well?  Criticize the coaches all you want ( although I would refrain from that as well). I like our qb just fine. When he is given the time and receivers catch them we do pretty dang good. What do you think opens the defense up for some of those runs? Passing maybe? Some of those ints have bounced off of receivers hands ( who are also trying their best), but that doesn't show up in the stats. I've known this kid since he was just a pup and I will take him and his toughness along with a few ints any day. The lol jk part doesn't make it ok to say.

Just now, Green and Bold said:

You say you're a fan and you make a comment like this? Why don't the fans post the yards passing as well?  Criticize the coaches all you want ( although I would refrain from that as well). I like our qb just fine. When he is given the time and receivers catch them we do pretty dang good. What do you think opens the defense up for some of those runs? Passing maybe? Some of those ints have bounced off of receivers hands ( who are also trying their best), but that doesn't show up in the stats. I've known this kid since he was just a pup and I will take him and his toughness along with a few ints any day. The lol jk part doesn't make it ok to say.

I was actually speaking about next year. We had a conversation about LCM getting transfers on another thread from WOS so I think your reading to much in my comment. Maybe if you were  a true LCM fan you would  get on here more and try to speak about the team and give your opinion instead you  come on here and criticize what I'm saying when you have no idea what I'm talking about. I was just picking at WOS fans because they think we get a lot of transfers from them. I was not referring  to any LCM player. I now  understand why there is not whole  lot of LCM fans on this  message board, and its truly a shame that your more worried about a LCM fan in what there  saying then the other teams that  do trash talk us and you don't come on here to show any support what fan does that?  Did you even graduate  from LCM?   Furthermore ccsbasketball is the one that brought up our qb. Why don't you talk to him about that?

4 hours ago, robanadana said:

LCM has to represent the OC!

HUMILIATE HENDERSON!!!

The only one that could humiliate the Lions, would be the Lions themselves and I don't see that happening. Henderson is very well coached and is a very disciplined team, which has a lot to do with their success this season. 

4 hours ago, LCM17 said:

I was actually speaking about next year. We had a conversation about LCM getting transfers on another thread from WOS so I think your reading to much in my comment. Maybe if you were  a true LCM fan you would  get on here more and try to speak about the team and give your opinion instead you  come on here and criticize what I'm saying when you have no idea what I'm talking about. I was just picking at WOS fans because they think we get a lot of transfers from them. I was not referring  to any LCM player. I now  understand why there is not whole  lot of LCM fans on this  message board, and its truly a shame that your more worried about a LCM fan in what there  saying then the other teams that  do trash talk us and you don't come on here to show any support what fan does that?  Did you even graduate  from LCM?   Furthermore ccsbasketball is the one that brought up our qb. Why don't you talk to him about that?

Interested to see how he rebuttals to that....

Though LCM can control the ball with Winters, I dont think its enough.

High scoring teams have to be stopped at least twice a half to generally make it competitive.

Thats the key.  IF you can stop Hendo's attack and then...

IF you can control the game clock AND score.  Tough draw this year.

Just my opinion..

Hendo to much.  Silsbee kept yall to 20 and our defense is young and made mistakes.

Hendo 52

LCM 14