HD VS EVADALE

USC 35

Hey Rebel Fans

Been a while since the Yeller has been on but I have some news that I needed to share. I will be back in the Evadale press box on Saturday, October 22 to broadcast the Rebels homecoming game against the Colmesneil Bulldogs. Many of you know that I have been broadcasting Kirbyville games for SETX for three years and this year I asked about heading back to Evadale and the powers that be about putting the Rebels on the air and they said go for it. 

I have a few more advertising spots available and I would be happy to discuss particulars if you would contact me, (409) 466-2641.

I am so looking forward to being in Evadale and will be covering the parade and the pregame activities for the Buna Beacon. hope to have the chance to talk to old friends and of course see some great high school football.

Thanks

Scot Loar

5 hours ago, USC 35 said:

Evadale has a great team this year, HD is much improved, and the underdog in this one. I won't go against my cats HD by 6

HD being the bigger school and just dropping down to 2A-Small School means I don't count them as underdog.  I think it will be a good game, and turnovers will play a big role in the outcome.

12 hours ago, Chester86 said:

HD being the bigger school and just dropping down to 2A-Small School means I don't count them as underdog.  I think it will be a good game, and turnovers will play a big role in the outcome.

I never count anyone out.....lol

Evadale really impressed me against the size and speed of Hemphill. If they remain disciplined, wrap up,  and adjust when needed, I say they win this game by 2 scores.