Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

yep keep hearing we haven't played anyone. Well they are in the same district and you will play them also. AS for the Refs I guess all you ignorant misinformed guided souls obviously don't know that there is no Beaumont chapter anymore so all the officiating is coming from out of town. Should be our first good test, think it will be a good game, they will run the clock and we will go airborne, has the makings to be a good game. Cant wait for Friday night to get here

I'm just curious how many turnovers there will be. I think if PNG can play turnover free ball that they will come out on top. There is no doubt in my mind that Vidor will score, we haven't kept anyone out of the end zone yet. We should have had several shutouts but find a way to forget how to play defense late in games, don't know if its from pulling starters or just getting to relaxed, what ever it is I hate it, would love to see at least one goose egg for an opponent this year.  All I hear is this Land shark defense, I just got to chuckle, this Friday will be a real good showing since we haven't played anyone until now. Ready to see these two squads bump heads, should be a real quick game the way Vidor runs the ball and our deep ball threat could be home by 9:30ish. The way I see it Preseason is over and now District begins.

3 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I'm just curious how many turnovers there will be. I think if PNG can play turnover free ball that they will come out on top. There is no doubt in my mind that Vidor will score, we haven't kept anyone out of the end zone yet. We should have had several shutouts but find a way to forget how to play defense late in games, don't know if its from pulling starters or just getting to relaxed, what ever it is I hate it, would love to see at least one goose egg for an opponent this year.  All I hear is this Land shark defense, I just got to chuckle, this Friday will be a real good showing since we haven't played anyone until now. Ready to see these two squads bump heads, should be a real quick game the way Vidor runs the ball and our deep ball threat could be home by 9:30ish. The way I see it Preseason is over and now District begins.

Its the pulling of starters. 1st string D gets pulled with Lee only having 3, then they get 2 td's on us. Hated that for the starters.

46 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Its the pulling of starters. 1st string D gets pulled with Lee only having 3, then they get 2 td's on us. Hated that for the starters.

my point exactly, be it I always want a goose egg and the second teamers come in and get blasted. I wasn't at the game due to going hunting but I was back and fourth on Iheart radio listening to PNG and the NED/PAM game, I almost choked on my drink when we gave up the FG. Change to the other game and then back and they scored twice WTH? I guess im just too hard on them but just once I would like to see a goose egg lol

3 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

my point exactly, be it I always want a goose egg and the second teamers come in and get blasted. I wasn't at the game due to going hunting but I was back and fourth on Iheart radio listening to PNG and the NED/PAM game, I almost choked on my drink when we gave up the FG. Change to the other game and then back and they scored twice WTH? I guess im just too hard on them but just once I would like to see a goose egg lol

I feel the same. I know it doesnt matter how much we win by as long as we win, but we're better than that, and I hate the score didnt show it..lol

5 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Understand what you're saying, but not worth getting your starters injured if the game is won. Plus, you must develop the others for next year when games are in the bag.

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

lmao the man has a point. For all the scoring we have done, about as many td rushed and have been thrown in the end zone as well

Okay, dynamic means balanced offense.  Well I bet Vidor has scored half of their TD's running to the left, and half their TD's running to the right.  Now that's balance.