Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

After watching some videos . Vidor is pretty strong on both sides of the ball but their achilles heel is the left side edge of their defense against both run and pass. Also they can not get off of blocks and get overpowered and out athleted on that side . Just saying !

3 minutes ago, Seadog said:

After watching some videos . Vidor is pretty strong on both sides of the ball but their achilles heel is the left side edge of their defense against both run and pass. Also they can not get off of blocks and get overpowered and out athleted on that side . Just saying !

what videos cause I cant find any

14 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

The key for the Indians is NO TURNOVERS. If we keep the ball and not give it to Vidor like Lumberton, I like our chances. Vidor will ball control you to death, so we have to make it count when we get the ball.

Agreed, same goes for Vidor. You don't want to give PNG extra opportunities they are too good of a team. If it is a turnover free game it will be fun to watch.

My take after watching some PNG video:

PNGs offense is pretty darn efficient at quick outside screens, pick plays and wrs hold their blocks. They throw better and more often to their right. Big reciever #11 is strong and athletic.

My take of after watching Vidor video:

Vidors weakness on defense is exactly where PNGs offensive strong suits are. Advantage PNG !
Although Vidor will move the ball.

PNG 42

Vidor 24

42 minutes ago, indianforever said:

im thinking the PNG receivers are going to have a field day with vidors db's

That's only if your QB can get them the ball. Now if your offensive line holds our rushers with no flags like Nederlands did, an our Dbs have to cover your Wrs for 6 to 7 seconds then we are in trouble.

4 hours ago, PNG 4 ever said:

He is Cajun, but his fake accent gets on my last nerve.  Call the game, stop trying to be cute!! I'm full blooded Cajun both sides of the family and still have lots of relatives in Louisiana.  None of them talk like this guy!

lol I can talk about him he is related to me lol

I will be following this game as much as I will ned/central. I'm curious to see how vidor does against a fully loaded offense, they haven't faced one yet. The same token though I wanna see how PNG does against that hard running game. And yes I know history says vidors slot T hasn't been very effective in the past (with the exception of the 2012 team, that year was tough though seems every team in our district was salty) but I promise you it's a much harder battering ram behind it now. PNG better hit hold and drive the running game down. I really can't wait to see the outcome, oh and just a note, vidor discovered throwing the ball and that can bite you in the butt PNG if y'all don't watch it. As for vidor the PNG air game can be poison. Ready for the showdown! 

29 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

I will be following this game as much as I will ned/central. I'm curious to see how vidor does against a fully loaded offense, they haven't faced one yet. The same token though I wanna see how PNG does against that hard running game. And yes I know history says vidors slot T hasn't been very effective in the past (with the exception of the 2012 team, that year was tough though seems every team in our district was salty) but I promise you it's a much harder battering ram behind it now. PNG better hit hold and drive the running game down. I really can't wait to see the outcome, oh and just a note, vidor discovered throwing the ball and that can bite you in the butt PNG if y'all don't watch it. As for vidor the PNG air game can be poison. Ready for the showdown! 

We sucked in 2012. Really Bad.

5 hours ago, Seadog said:

Don't worry there's more weaknesses than people think and Png will expose them come friday,js,and they haven't faced an off as strong as ours yet,we don't just run we pass too,then theres that #2 you have to watch out for he will break yo legs,lol.

Let's make this real clear... I do not like PNG.... period.  Probably stems back to 1978 when you turned the lights out on our side, after we beat you.  Thanks to that I got to watch my 7 month pregnant mother stumble down the steps trying to leave.  Or was it the kids throwing rocks as us after the game.  Look... I was young, but it happened and apparently you haven't changed.  You are still the cry babies of the Golden Triangle.  

Let's say the hand of God reaches down and Vidor actually defeats a team the 85 Bears could not....what will be your excuse?  

I think most of the area hoping you lose because of your arrogance.  There are some respectful Indians fans, but you are way too few and far between.  

The odds are against us, but I prefer it that way.  A Vidorian is always an underdog and it makes victory that much more sweet.

Your air stinks the same as ours so just keep talking your trash.

I'm going to continue to take my break from the boards until the game.  I have a life outside this board.  

Just one little fact before I go, we have won the last two election year games.

Now rip me apart.