Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

12 hours ago, Seadog said:

THINGS WE WILL LEARN FROM THIS GAME !

REALITY CHECK FOR THEM PIRETTES .
1. Vidors' Offense will prove to be a lot softer than advertised and will be shut down by a real defense ( the likes of which they have not seen ) ! THIS ISN'T JV GIRLS
2. Vidors' ragtag secondary will get taken to school ! (Cornerbacks will have the loss riding on their shoulders)
3. Vidors' O-line will get a taste of humble pie as they get knocked on their cans PLAY AFTER PLAY
4. Just another year of Vidor talking smack but not being able to produce. Turns out to be just that ; SMACK . Different year but same old story.
7. Faircloth will remain the supreme coach in this match-up ! (Mathews schooled again)

* I can not wait to see the look on Vidors fans faces when they get smoked but they are used to losing (been doing it for years ITS THEIR TRADITION)LOL

You do realize these are someone's kids you are talking about right? Let them play the game they all love! Win or lose we will always love our Pirates AND Coach Mathews!!

6 minutes ago, VP Mom 52 said:

You do realize these are someone's kids you are talking about right? Let them play the game they all love! Win or lose we will always love our Pirates AND Coach Mathews!!

As a Mom who is passionate about sports that my kids have played/play. I have to stop and remind myself that they are that just kids.  We are on our last kiddo and she plays volleyball at the moment.   

I cant imagine trashing any kid. No matter if they weren't as athletic as another one. They are out there doing what they love and having fun. When it isn't fun anymore it's time to stop. 

3 minutes ago, Cheermom4 said:

As a Mom who is passionate about sports that my kids have played/play. I have to stop and remind myself that they are that just kids.  We are on our last kiddo and she plays volleyball at the moment.  

I totally understand! My son plays on the O-line for Vidor and he loves the game and loves his coaches and teammates but he is also my child and noone should insult kids over a high school football game that they are so excited to play and just be winning. They are playing with their hearts and noone should discourage them especially grown adults!

who ever he is, kinda harsh even by my standards for sure. I  am so ready for tonight, think their offense will challenge our defense, and vice versus. Still believe we have too much fire power for the defense, question is can our defense slow down their offense! Come on 7pm.

5 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

who ever he is, kinda harsh even by my standards for sure. I  am so ready for tonight, think their offense will challenge our defense, and vice versus. Still believe we have too much fire power for the defense, question is can our defense slow down their offense! Come on 7pm.

+1  I can't wait.  I'll be there when the gates open.  Have to be there to see the band and Indianettes march in and hear Cherokee. 

1 hour ago, VP Mom 52 said:

I agree! Please know that IF Seadog is truly an Indian fan he does not speak for all of us. Of course I am hoping for an Indian victory tonight but making fun of high school kids is not going to help anything!!! Good luck tonight, I for one am looking forward to watching a great game. 

On 10/6/2016 at 8:55 PM, Vpirate02 said:
On 10/4/2016 at 11:06 AM, REBgp said:
1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

I know first hand our D is up for the challenge.  Like you said before...they bend but they don't break.  Looking forward to a great game by both teams!

My 2 Cents.

1. Vidor will come out fired up with all kinds of emotion because that's what happens when you come to the reservation and see the crowd on Friday Night.  You either get super excited.... or you wet your pants.  I don't see Vidor being intimidated in any way.

2. PNG will start off slow and give up a score on the 1st drive and probably go 3 & out on the first series.  It will take a few drives for PNG to settle down because lets face it, Vidor is the best team they have seen so far.

3. PNG will score on a busted coverage, possibly more than 3 times.

4.  Matthews will give PNG a short field all night and put his defense in a bind because he's too proud to punt. I predict 3-10 on 4th down conversions.

5.  PNG will put up 40+ and the "Land Sharks" will be in a feeding frenzy. 

6. Vidor fans will be leaving by the end of the 3rd. 

7. Matthews will likely throw something or punch a kid.?? ( I hope he doesn't )

8. PNG fans will be wondering why #2 is still in the game.  You're up by 30, they don't score fast!

9. Vidor will get a late score on the #2 defense.

10.  We go home and sip on some cool ones and get ready to talk trash on Monday!

FINAL:  Vidor 28

PNG  41

V's out

6 minutes ago, jpg8101 said:

My 2 Cents.

1. Vidor will come out fired up with all kinds of emotion because that's what happens when you come to the reservation and see the crowd on Friday Night.  You either get super excited.... or you wet your pants.  I don't see Vidor being intimidated in any way.

2. PNG will start off slow and give up a score on the 1st drive and probably go 3 & out on the first series.  It will take a few drives for PNG to settle down because lets face it, Vidor is the best team they have seen so far.

3. PNG will score on a busted coverage, possibly more than 3 times.

4.  Matthews will give PNG a short field all night and put his defense in a bind because he's too proud to punt. I predict 3-10 on 4th down conversions.

5.  PNG will put up 40+ and the "Land Sharks" will be in a feeding frenzy. 

6. Vidor fans will be leaving by the end of the 3rd. 

7. Matthews will likely throw something or punch a kid.?? ( I hope he doesn't )

8. PNG fans will be wondering why #2 is still in the game.  You're up by 30, they don't score fast!

9. Vidor will get a late score on the #2 defense.

10.  We go home and sip on some cool ones and get ready to talk trash on Monday!

FINAL:  Vidor 28

PNG  41

V's out

This!