PNG vs GCM

Indianforever

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Apologies that was supposed to be a question mark. Not an exclamation. Simply asking if you a fan yet lol BG

Fan of Memorial Titans, if you dont face us then good luck, other than that idk what to tell ya lol

I feel like Roschon will have another stellar game making some folks in the area see him for the threat he is. This kid has all the intangibls. Maybe pretty darn special. Man he is fast. The Indians will work on getting their two missing starters on the oline back this week I believe.

What are your predictions and analysis? I have never heard of GCM until I looked at the schedule and read a few of the comments posted by BG and a few others. What do you guys think of their squad and how PNG matches up?  Anyone know anything in depth about them or seen them play this year? From people's comments I fully expect another PNG W, but anything can happen any day.  I am also debating whether it would be worth it to come back out for this game, I had so much fun at the last one. 

Anyways my prediction as of now 

PNG 35

GCM 14

Looking forward to another strong performance from my Indians.