PNG vs GCM

Indianforever

2 minutes ago, indianforever said:

now back to the original topic....what time is everyone leaving today?

I can't leave work till 5:00. Already told the family to jump in as I'm passing by..lol  I think this parking situation is going to be a cluster...

The PNGISD only has that parking will be limited due to construction and Ive seen the same on facebook. No word about the shuttle from the church, so I'm hoping no one knows about it..lol

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Oh I know you already know all the history, you've lived it right? This is the here and now, and the kids living in the present are off to a good start. Lets not have them 7 in a row and the game has yet to be played. They don't give a flip that I like the emblem on the grey helmet better than on the white and they don't care if you think grey isn't part of the history of PNG. Cause guess what?? It is now!

Spoken well from a Bulldog.........:)

11 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I have contributed 2 to the Indian population and my husband is born and bred with a beat up purple and white helmet and jersey. Im a cajun transplant, so i put a little spice in the Indian blood.:)

Honor, Pride, Tradition, Atmosphere and Spice. Did I leave anything out?