PNG vs GCM

Indianforever

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

What are your predictions and analysis? I have never heard of GCM until I looked at the schedule and read a few of the comments posted by BG and a few others. What do you guys think of their squad and how PNG matches up?  Anyone know anything in depth about them or seen them play this year? From people's comments I fully expect another PNG W, but anything can happen any day.  I am also debating whether it would be worth it to come back out for this game, I had so much fun at the last one. 

Anyways my prediction as of now 

PNG 35

GCM 14

Looking forward to another strong performance from my Indians.

Assuming you have never followed PNG football i'm not sure how you haven't heard of GCM. Now maybe you are a new PNG fan for this year lol. 

I think GCM's defense will play as good as they can and will keep it close. I just don't know how our offense will do. As of right now its looking like we have 1 play maker and that's it. Hopefully this kid from Channelview can provide a spark.

1 hour ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Assuming you have never followed PNG football i'm not sure how you haven't heard of GCM. Now maybe you are a new PNG fan for this year lol. 

I think GCM's defense will play as good as they can and will keep it close. I just don't know how our offense will do. As of right now its looking like we have 1 play maker and that's it. Hopefully this kid from Channelview can provide a spark.

You are correct. Wasn't a PNG fan until this year. Im supporting family. Hence my username. 

1 hour ago, GCMPats said:

Come on down a pick up your win. We will just bow down to your superiority.

I mean you beat Silsbee. So that makes you automatically awesome.

I'd take a chill pill GCMPats. I understand your frustration.... Man, y'all's schedule is brutal tho...

Gonna be a long year for y'all - North Shore, Atascosita, Summer Creek and Kingwood... Y'all will get a dub on Santa Fe and CE King. Kids just gotta keep fighting

2 minutes ago, The Icon said:

I'd take a chill pill GCMPats. I understand your frustration.... Man, y'all's schedule is brutal tho...

Gonna be a long year for y'all - North Shore, Atascosita, Summer Creek and Kingwood... Y'all will get a dub on Santa Fe and CE King. Kids just gotta keep fighting

I do not prescribe to Chill Pills. 

Image result for if you think you can or you think you cant

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

One thing for sure about a Baytown high school football game . . . parking spots or a place to sit won't be hard to find. Went to the Lee game last week and had 736 seats to myself.

That's Lee though, they don't have the support that GCM and Sterling have. 27 to 24 GCM. Time to beat the purple loin cloths off the natives.