Evadale Coach

Congratulations to Coach Hollyfield !   He does an excellent job here.  He's also lucky that the Volleyball Coach (who is also a Hollyfield), has the girls in better shape than some track teams.  So when Bball starts, that's all he has to work on :)

11 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Heard she's just a big ol teddy bear.  Push over.  :)

That's a pretty good description, but I think more like a big cuddly pit bull.  If she likes ya, sweet as sugar, but if you cross her, errrrrr better not say :) 

10 hours ago, ST413 said:

Hmmm....could these two apply or end up being the new girls Coaches in Silsbee......

Doubtful.  Pretty good gig going in Evadale for both I believe.

Plus kids are right age to stay put.  Course, I could be wrong.  lol.

Those Holyfields are the rambunctious sort.

Evadale isn't good just as far as a move, well not sure where they live but not much distance wise either way, I would think.  My thought was would they like the bigger school and to be head Coaches where they graduated.  Either way I wouldn't blame them.

Had our athletic banquet tonight.  We had 4 Sr on basketball team, and Coach Hollyfield said in their 4 years, they had won 125 games.  And he's got one All State PG Soph, one All Reg, and one All Dist, both Jr coming back, with another Jr at post who is very good.  Be hard for him to leave a potential State Championship team.