Crosby

Okay, we know that Coach Mann is no longer with Crosby. 

Do we need to know everything, or for that matter, anything, about the why and how?

Unless you are a relative or friend concerned with Coach Mann's wellbeing or a member of the Crosby ISD athletic department, which if that is the case you already have access to the above information, that answer is no.

Come on guys, this is a high school sports message board, this is not a gossip site.  Let's stop acting like it is.

9 hours ago, Guest said:

Somebody said earlier in the thread that it was not a "major loss". This is from somebody that does not know the role MANN played at Crosby ISD. It was his time to get a huge role and progress forward to a potential AD spot eventually. I know him and the coaching staff have a great relationship, so this was purely about stepping up the ladder toward goals that Daron has set for himself.

That would be me that said that. And you have no idea. 

15 hours ago, fido said:

That play action pass guy really got this going. This really is a gossip site contrary to some beliefs just read most of the posts.

17 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Okay, we know that Coach Mann is no longer with Crosby. 

Do we need to know everything, or for that matter, anything, about the why and how?

Unless you are a relative or friend concerned with Coach Mann's wellbeing or a member of the Crosby ISD athletic department, which if that is the case you already have access to the above information, that answer is no.

Come on guys, this is a high school sports message board, this is not a gossip site.  Let's stop acting like it is.

I will take full blame for starting this, but as fans we want to know when something significant happens. What is wrong with that? What many consider a big reason for the success of a local high school football team leaves under unusual circumstances, who doesn't want to know the real reason? The truth? IMO, this should be a news story, as a reporter this is significant and should be researched. Not trying to embarrass anybody or any program. just trying to get factual information.

2 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

I will take full blame for starting this, but as fans we want to know when something significant happens. What is wrong with that? What many consider a big reason for the success of a local high school football team leaves under unusual circumstances, who doesn't want to know the real reason? The truth? IMO, this should be a news story, as a reporter this is significant and should be researched. Not trying to embarrass anybody or any program. just trying to get factual information.

Hogwash, give it up.  Your argument about whether you are entitled to know the details of someones life only holds water if there are criminal allegations that affect the community.   There is nothing near criminal allegations, nor has any criminal allegations been hinted at.  SO your entitlement to know is based purely on a level of being nosy and gossipy. There is nothing there. You were fishing from the start otherwise your post would have started with the facts and not innuendo.  I have seen post locked down on this forum for people posting about coaching changes and the rumored misconduct.  You have your facts...Crosby will have a new OC in the fall, if not earlier.  Coach Mann will find another job.  Again this isn't a news story.  Move along....