HOW's OBAMA CARE WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

Hagar

Cost aside, it's evident (especially since I've got on Medicare) that Doctors dislike the red tape associated with Govt sponsored health care.  Our family Dr. Of 35 years does not do most Medicare patients.  Nor does my wife's Gynecologist.  

I'm fairly certain that Obamacare is the biggest reason the article anticipates a shortage of 1,000,000 Dr's in ten years.  On the plus side, at some point the cost for Ins should level off since you won't be able to find a Dr. to see you.  

As LFR pointed out earlier, the Congress should have never passed Obamacare.  

Insurance and healthcare was a ridiculous cost before Obamacare which in part brought Obamacare on. Obamacare should be repealed but to then do nothing would not address the original problem. If Obamacare is repealed it's pretty naïve to think healthcare and insurance companies will voluntarily lower their costs and improve coverage.

There is a concept known as competition that has a greater impact on prices than any government action can.  It is also naïve to believe that government can solve every issue that confronts us..  Computers and televisions have had a pretty dramatic declines in cost over the years and you can bet your bottom dollar that government had ZERO to do with that. 

12 hours ago, mat said:

Insurance and healthcare was a ridiculous cost before Obamacare which in part brought Obamacare on. Obamacare should be repealed but to then do nothing would not address the original problem. If Obamacare is repealed it's pretty naïve to think healthcare and insurance companies will voluntarily lower their costs and improve coverage.

agree 100%. 

On April 7, 2016 at 1:52 PM, jv_coach said:

Obamacare was to be the solution to the problem, but  instead it has added to the problem?  Nappyfolks just need to focus on messing up their own life and not try to mess things up for the rest of us. 

the problem is some don't think there is a problem

On April 3, 2016 at 7:48 PM, baddog said:

You're right. Blacks did not elect Obama. Why does Cruz or anyone have to do anything about healthcare? Best thing any president can do is ease the tax burden on American companies so they can bring the jobs home, leave the rich people alone (let me know when a poor person hires someone). Businesses can offer healthcare at lower rates. Some even provide it themselves. Stop importing so many goods. Heck, we get lettuce from China.......unbelievable. Government controlled healthcare scares off doctors. Cant say as I blame them.

One of the biggest things hurting this country is the American worker thinks the world "OWES" them a living. They are somehow entitled to a job regardless of skill sets or knowledge. The drive thru at McDonald's gives me a Big Mac instead of a Quarter Pounder with cheese, yet she thinks she is owed $15 dollars per hour......really?

Illegal aliens also take American jobs. I liked Englebert's solutions to this problem. Put people to work and things change, especially attitudes. Government makes it too easy not to work.

Rambled and got a bit off Obamacare, but it'll be ok. I don't have all the answers but a working man has a better mindset. 

When republicans held the office for 8 yrs what company brought jobs back to the united states. I work for a reputable company, have a six figure salary. My company has been taking from the working man long before Obama and obamacare and has been shipping jobs overseas long before obama and obamacare.

12 hours ago, mat said:

It's also naive to think the fed gov can fix it,

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

There is a concept known as competition that has a greater impact on prices than any government action can.  It is also naïve to believe that government can solve every issue that confronts us..  Computers and televisions have had a pretty dramatic declines in cost over the years and you can bet your bottom dollar that government had ZERO to do with that. 

+1 

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

mine increased dramatically AFTER it came along.  surely it was coincidental.

that response( your insurance went up way before ObamaCare came along) is simply what the left has been taught to use when this discussion arises. The price of most items goes up over time, hence the word inflation.   The plan has done more harm than good and the left and its ardent supporters are unwilling to admit it.

• 1 month later...

Republicans probably would fare better if they offered a solution to obamacare that helped the working class with the rising cost of healthcare and cost of health insurance. Oh thats right, they don't give a d....m about helping the working class, they only want to help the corporations and the doctors and hospitals.

5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Republicans probably would fare better if they offered a solution to obamacare that helped the working class with the rising cost of healthcare and cost of health insurance. Oh thats right, they don't give a d....m about helping the working class, they only want to help the corporations and the doctors and hospitals.

Hugo Chavez offered lots of help for the working class- are you satisfied with the results-  what you haven't considered is that there are other ways to help people than just giving them something

6 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Stereotyping again! Republicans have offered many solutions. Some have even offered the best solution...for government to get the hell out of healthcare. But yet, all you can do is say is Republicans don't give a damn about the working class. So pathetic!

Go run and hide again.