HOW's OBAMA CARE WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

Hagar

If you have a preexisting condition obamacare may work out just fine. You cannot be denied insurance, before you would just be turned down. Republicans like ted cruz can repeal obamacare if he were to win. but what will mr cruz do for us. Maybe he is more concerned about the pharmaceutical companies and medical facilities. The doctor shortage wasn't caused by obamacare only. lawyers helped that case, along with education cost and many other factors. Republicans cannot afford to lose another election, the demographics are constantly changing. When obama won in 2008 and 2012, the people celebrating on election night weren't just blacks, there were people of all races and ages. people need to separate politics from hate.Its one thing to not like someone like Ted Cruz, its another thing to call him a monkey from canada. That's the type comments you read on obama. Ted Cruz has a problem with the donald talking about his wife, but wouldnt have no problem if he were talking about president Obama's wife. 

You're right. Blacks did not elect Obama. Why does Cruz or anyone have to do anything about healthcare? Best thing any president can do is ease the tax burden on American companies so they can bring the jobs home, leave the rich people alone (let me know when a poor person hires someone). Businesses can offer healthcare at lower rates. Some even provide it themselves. Stop importing so many goods. Heck, we get lettuce from China.......unbelievable. Government controlled healthcare scares off doctors. Cant say as I blame them.

One of the biggest things hurting this country is the American worker thinks the world "OWES" them a living. They are somehow entitled to a job regardless of skill sets or knowledge. The drive thru at McDonald's gives me a Big Mac instead of a Quarter Pounder with cheese, yet she thinks she is owed $15 dollars per hour......really?

Illegal aliens also take American jobs. I liked Englebert's solutions to this problem. Put people to work and things change, especially attitudes. Government makes it too easy not to work.

Rambled and got a bit off Obamacare, but it'll be ok. I don't have all the answers but a working man has a better mindset. 

12 hours ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

Obamacare might be part of the problem, but its not solely responsible. The republicans need to focus more on what they can do versus what they can repeal and then sit back and do nothing.

Repeal Obamacare and do nothing is EXACTLY what the fed gov should do....no business being in health care.

32 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Government is involved in way too many facets of our lives and it is incompetent ( highly incompetent) at most of those endeavors.

The only thing our Govt ever run right was the military, and the Liberals are destroying it.  If they took over Wal Mart, they'd have to file bankruptcy a year later. 

52 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Government is involved in way too many facets of our lives and it is incompetent ( highly incompetent) at most of those endeavors.

Agree...what gets me is many of the folks that think Obamacare is a disaster (which it is), want to get rid of it and turn around and have the fed gov create a "Plan B" disaster.

I have a close relative who is an elementary school teacher.  Coverage for that relative and immediate family costs $1500 per month.  Mr. Obama, who portrays himself as the champion of the common person, supposedly represents the interests of the regular guy/gal such as a school teacher.   These rates jumped higher than ever before when Obamacare became the law.  Thus, the concern for the average American is symbolic only and has no substance.

40 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I have a close relative who is an elementary school teacher.  Coverage for that relative and immediate family costs $1500 per month.  Mr. Obama, who portrays himself as the champion of the common person, supposedly represents the interests of the regular guy/gal such as a school teacher.   These rates jumped higher than ever before when Obamacare became the law.  Thus, the concern for the average American is symbolic only and has no substance.

My spouse is a school teacher and her insurance is great. My insurance started going up 15 years ago. I guess maybe its stoll obama"s fault.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Its not Mr. Obamas fault that insurance costs rise.  But he can take plenty of credit for the drastic increase in premiums, co pays and deductibles.

obama stated just the opposite would happen..  Hey nappy -- what say you??

On 4/2/2016 at 10:29 AM, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

Obamacare might be part of the problem, but its not solely responsible. The republicans need to focus more on what they can do versus what they can repeal and then sit back and do nothing.

Obamacare was to be the solution to the problem, but  instead it has added to the problem?  Nappyfolks just need to focus on messing up their own life and not try to mess things up for the rest of us.