#1 Fort Bend Elkins vs #4 Houston Jack Yates

Don't know a lot about these two but what I saw of Elkins in that fourth quarter of the Central game showed they are vulnerable to a team that applies good pressure. If Young plays as Yates has enough depth to put pressure on Elkins throughout the game they have a good shot.

4 hours ago, ST413 said:

Don't know a lot about these two but what I saw of Elkins in that fourth quarter of the Central game showed they are vulnerable to a team that applies good pressure. If Young plays as Yates has enough depth to put pressure on Elkins throughout the game they have a good shot.

I agree with this. Elkins also put some pretty intense pressure on Central in that 3rd period, but then let up in the 4th for some reason.

Yes I was told that Young did play but it he had a slight limp and had to be pulled out of the game a few times.   My buddy told me that Elkins has the best group of guards he has seen this year.  They can penetrate, shoot the 3 ball and play together well.  I wanted to catch the first half of the Silsbee game and then drive to Katy.  But I can't leave the Tigers!