2016 Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys need to get Colt McCoy and Lamar Miller ,before anyone else grabs them. Miller will be a great addition to our offense and has the potential of becoming the feature back. No wear and tear and he's only 24 and very explossive. Colt is an experienced veteran with talent and style that would fit our offense nicely. Get him now and he'll have the entire off season to become familiar with our coaches and offense!

I hope they don't pursue RG3....I got a feeling they're gonna keep Moore and draft a developmental QB. They are also bringing in Dak Prescott at the end of this month for a private workout. They may go after Arian Foster,and I also seen where they may be interested a RB from the Jets?

Chris Ivory signed with the Jaguars. He is off the board. Dak would potentially be nice and develop him. Moore was just soooo terrible. I really hope we don't sign Arian Foster. He is wayyyyy to injury prone. We need players that can play I would love to have Lance Dunbar back but I worried how he is after his major surgery of he will come back the same or not.

38 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

It's a good deal. We got him at a bargain price and he is a big upgrade over Hayden. We will have a good cheap 4 man rotation at the DT spot now.

Thanks. I have no idea what they are worth. Also a lot of players I don't know.