20-4A all district

Guest flyonwall12
[quote name="bulldog81" post="1381655" timestamp="1362191470"]
http://orangeleader.com/hssports/x986698474/All-District-20-4A-Girls-Basketball-Team
[/quote]

Thanks Bulldog. Just wondering to the Ozen fans how is Nekia the most valuable player in the district when she wasn't even the most valuable on her own team? Shouldn't the most valuable be the person who if you take off of a team changes the whole district race, because watching Central, it is fairly obvious Malena was the most valuable in the district.

Lastly since I ain't from around here what happened to five first teamers and five second teamers?

[quote name="flyonwall12" post="1381678" timestamp="1362193854"]
[quote author=bulldog81 link=topic=109873.msg1381655#msg1381655 date=1362191470]
http://orangeleader.com/hssports/x986698474/All-District-20-4A-Girls-Basketball-Team
[/quote]

Thanks Bulldog. Just wondering to the Ozen fans how is Nekia the most valuable player in the district when she wasn't even the most valuable on her own team? Shouldn't the most valuable be the person who if you take off of a team changes the whole district race, because watching Central, it is fairly obvious Malena was the most valuable in the district.

Lastly since I ain't from around here [color=red]what happened to five first teamers and five second teamers?[/color]
[/quote]

I agree with you, 11 on the first team and 12 on the second team. Talk about watered down. These coaches are making a joke of the all district picks. Again lets give every kid a ribbon. ::) ::)

Question is how Coach Jacks hasnt got it the past 3 years especially that first year when he turned 0-20 something team into a playoff team. Its about time he gets recognized. Whats special about taking a loaded team with speed height and several d-1 athletes to the second round?

if you have athletes, size, quickness, that can hide poor coaching and make a poor coach look good.  and im not saying that central or ozens coaches are poor coaches, i don't know them nor have i seen them play or coach at practice.

COACH OF THE YEAR means you took a team that exceeded their expectations.

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1382911" timestamp="1362521433"]
Question is how Coach Jacks hasnt got it the past 3 years especially that first year when he turned 0-20 something team into a playoff team. Its about time he gets recognized. Whats special about taking a loaded team with speed height and several d-1 athletes to the second round?
[/quote]
This^^^

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1382911" timestamp="1362521433"]
[/quote]

Politic's and the women out  number him in this case. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu