Humble Tournament Thread/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

Thursday Feb 23
@HUMBLE                                                @KINGWOOD PARK                          @ SUMMER CREEK   
Westbrook –vs- Concordia          11:00            Memorial-vs- Dobie                  11:00    Livingston-vs- Channelview
Concordia- vs- Lee                      1:30            LCM –vs- Dobie                        1:30      SummerCreek vs Pasadena
KleinForest-vs-Rayburn              4:00            Memorial -vs- LCM                    4:00    Livingston-vs- Westbrook   
Humble –vs- Pasadena                  6:30            KPark vs Channelview                6:30      SummerCreek –vs- Lee   

Friday Feb 24
Humble vs Klein Forest        11:00        Westbrook vs Dobie            11:00    Concordia vs Rayburn
Memorial vs Channelview      1:30        KPark vs LCM                      1:30    Pasadena vs Lee
Humble vs Livingston            4:00          KPark vs Rayburn                4:00    SummerCreek vs KleinForest

Saturday Feb 25

11:00                                              11:00
                                                      1:30                                              1:30

Lcm pulled out a win in a great high school baseball game tonight 2-1 in 9inn. I don't make a lot of games anymore so I might miss a few names. But the starter Roddy, I believe, was lights out for 6 innings allowing just 1r. Wendt came in and got out of a bases loaded no out jam in the bottom of the 7th to keep the bears alive (with some great defensive work by the catcher) Went ended up going 3 in allowing 0r for the win. Landon Procella started the game winning rally in the 9th with a single and the pinch runner came around to score the game winner. What a game. Sure do miss this stuff. Keep up the good work Bears.

The Livingston win came down to the last inning again.  I don't know any details accept that with 2 outs in the bottom of the 7th, Boothe (C) tripled and Dunson (LF) had a walk off single to beat Westbrook.  This is the second game in a row with  Boothe/Dunson  providing the game winning hits.  I know Dunson also squeezed in a run (I think Boothe) earlier in the game, but it could have been another player on base.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder