Better game to attend

TopDawG52

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="1372576" timestamp="1360604050"]
Nederland at central. Or.  WOS at Silsbee. 
Help me out
[/quote]
If you have to ask, then go see the Nederland at Central game.  You seem to be such a puss that your heart probably couldn't
handle the Mustangs at the Tigers game and the last thing we need in Silsbee is an EMS
interruption to drag your limp carcus out to the ambulance.  Yeah, it's unanimous - go to the Nederland / Central game. ::) 8)

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1372587" timestamp="1360606226"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=109163.msg1372576#msg1372576 date=1360604050]
Help me out
[/quote]
If you have to ask, then go see the Nederland at Central game.  You seem to be such a puss that your heart probably couldn't
handle the Mustangs at the Tigers game and the last thing we need in Silsbee is an EMS
interruption to drag your limp carcus out to the ambulance.  Yeah, it's unanimous - go to the Nederland / Central game. ::) 8)
[/quote]

Calm down buddy. Looks like he just asked a simple question about a game to attend tomorrow night. Central and Nederland game is for a first place tie and the Silsbee/WO-S game is only a big game for the Mustangs to try and take 2nd place in that district.

If I were in the area and had to choose I would pick Central/Nederland.

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1372587" timestamp="1360606226"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=109163.msg1372576#msg1372576 date=1360604050]
Help me out
[/quote]
[/quote]
Really now??

[quote name="JagWar" post="1373126" timestamp="1360704852"]
Silsbee vs WOS game no contest! Silsbee wins big! Ned vs Jags game is the one to see. Watching Ned fans getting brought back to reality priceless!!! Can't wait to see there faces and hear there excuses!!
[/quote]Excuses?? ::) Did you hear any excuses last time y'all beat us? Nope! We got outplayed, period.  If there are any excuses, it will come from Jagwar fans. ;D

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1373133" timestamp="1360705312"]
[quote author=JagWar link=topic=109163.msg1373126#msg1373126 date=1360704852]
Silsbee vs WOS game no contest! Silsbee wins big! Ned vs Jags game is the one to see. Watching Ned fans getting brought back to reality priceless!!! Can't wait to see there faces and hear there excuses!!
[/quote]Excuses?? ::) Did you hear any excuses last time y'all beat us? Nope! We got outplayed, period.  If there are any excuses, it will come from Jagwar fans. ;D
[/quote] Let us pray...no 3-way!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder