*Beaumont Central at Little Cypress-Mauriceville Updates*/Central wins 69-50

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1371911" timestamp="1360390067"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=109081.msg1371886#msg1371886 date=1360386960]
Any idea whats going to happen when there is a 3-way tie for first after Tuesaday of next week?
[/quote] Wishful thinking, I see.  Lol.
[/quote] ;D

Three way tie.... ::) ::) ::)....in THAT district? Yates would SWEEP that district and they are 3A!!!  8) 8)..Silsbee could win it too and Kountze could be the second or third place team in 20-4A!!!....Central and Ozen should be ashamed of themselves!!!  Boy, I am really stirring that pot this morning!! ;D ;D ;D  (I am only kidding, guys....kinda  ::))

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1371977" timestamp="1360423472"]
I realize you are usually always right (not sure what that means ;D ) but didn't you say last year that district 20-4A was the weakest in the state? Same silly predictions/comments, different year. ::)
BTW-We already beat Silsbee twice this year including once at their house. 8)
[/quote]
Must have been during or right after football season....Congrats on beating Silsbee's JV team in preseason... ::) ::) ;D

The Baytown Lee game was on Tuesday, Dec. 4th. Silsbee had just got knocked out of the football playoffs the Friday before, Nov. 29th. Silsbee football players had 1 day of practice (Monday, Dec. 3rd) and then the game. Not all the football players suited out for the Lee game because they were still nursing some football injuries.

Silsbee lost 75-74 at Lee.

Those are the facts of the matter.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1372000" timestamp="1360424998"]
The Baytown Lee game was on Tuesday, Dec. 4th. Silsbee had just got knocked out of the football playoffs the Friday before, Nov. 29th. Silsbee football players had 1 day of practice (Monday, Dec. 3rd) and then the game. Not all the football players suited out for the Lee game because they were still nursing some football injuries.

[/quote] Yea?  Well, read my signature line.  It haven't changed for 7 years... 8) ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1372004" timestamp="1360425746"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=109081.msg1372000#msg1372000 date=1360424998]

[/quote] Yea?  Well, read my signature line.  It haven't changed for 7 years... 8) ;)
[/quote]

I agree with that. Silsbee JV beat Central varsity, results, no excuses. ;) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder