SETX Coaches Association All Star Football Game

Who was it that said the West should not try to run on the East?  Give a lot of credit to the play caller for the West.  Some players that stood out were Montana Q, Koby Couron, Jakobi Jones, Glen Roberts, and a couple players who were not listed on the rosters but kept getting their names called.  Some big hits and a lot of good football being played.  Congratulations to the players on both teams.

I enjoyed the game and their was alot of talent on the field. You could tell the kids were playing hard and getting after it. Some players that stood out to me were Tre Cooper; running back from Coldspring, Montana Q (QB/LB Vidor) as LB the whole game and then as QB on the drive to try to tie it up, #46 defensive end from Jasper and #45 defensive end from Coldspring. Several other players showed lots of talent, but these four stood out to me. I was really impressed with Cooper at RB. With a backfield of Glen Roberts and Jakobi Jones, I didnt' expect much from Cooper. He proved my inital thought wrong as he ran hard and was never tackeled by first contact, caught the ball out of the backfield, and laid some big time blocks. He was my MVP for the West and Montana was all over the field causing havoc and would get my MVP for the East. Great job by all the players and the coaching staffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder