3A Div. II State Champ

Rattler93

After seeing Navasota in person, I think they will be Gilmer for the title. They're the best all around team I've seen in a while at the 3A level. That #2 is probably the second fastest guy I've seen in a high school game. Ivory Williams being #1. He absolutely ran off and hid from WOS last Friday. Their defense is big and fast and they are ballhawks. Unless they have a bunch of turnovers, they'll win the title.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1353934" timestamp="1355327569"]
After seeing Navasota in person, I think they will be Gilmer for the title. They're the best all around team I've seen in a while at the 3A level. That #2 is probably the second fastest guy I've seen in a high school game. Ivory Williams being #1. He absolutely ran off and hid from WOS last Friday. Their defense is big and fast and they are ballhawks. Unless they have a bunch of turnovers, they'll win the title.
[/quote]
Yes. He is very fast #2 Austin Collins is his name and he will run of and leave you reaching for air. Navasota is loaded with talent. This will be the year of the Rattlers!!! Go Rattlers!!!  State Bound and Determined!!!!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1354183" timestamp="1355361517"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=107383.msg1354172#msg1354172 date=1355359588]
Navasota best in Texas on any level!
[/quote] Katy.
[/quote]

Best in 3A & probably 4A.  I can think of a few 5A teams like Katy, De Soto & SLC etc., that would be to handle Navasota.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1354273" timestamp="1355373349"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=107383.msg1354183#msg1354183 date=1355361517]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=107383.msg1354172#msg1354172 date=1355359588]
Navasota best in Texas on any level!
[/quote] Katy.
[/quote]

Best in 3A & probably 4A.  I can think of a few 5A teams like Katy that would be to handle Navasota.
[/quote]After seeing them play twice, I think they beat the remainder of the field in 4A.  They are loaded at all positiions.

Not so fast my friend. Navasota is very good no doubt. I saw them demolish WO=S but I think they would have their hand full with John Tyler, Denton Guyer and maybe even GT. Not saying they would lose but depth would be a problem. As for Katy would not be close to much talent and depth. I do believe they bring home the State Title.

[quote name="phunter308" post="1354427" timestamp="1355420037"]
Not so fast my friend. Navasota is very good no doubt. I saw them demolish WO=S but I think they would have their hand full with John Tyler, Denton Guyer and maybe even GT. Not saying they would lose but depth would be a problem. As for Katy would not be close to much talent and depth. I do believe they bring home the State Title.
[/quote]

They would take D2 and in D1 would have a shot.  I agree about top 5A teams though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin