Who you got in 20-4a

ram0524

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1352811" timestamp="1355113177"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=107301.msg1352378#msg1352378 date=1355031496]
i'll say this: I got a pretty good idea who the MVP is.  ;)
[/quote]

#23 from Vidor will be MVP
[/quote] the first onpoint post of the day ive seen from a SC poster  8)

Not trying to sound cocky but we all know who should get the MVP spot. The big question is who is gonna get offensive player of the year? Montana leads rushing yards. Carson does lead the passing yards but only by 30 or so yards ahead of Mitchell and Carson had 4 more games then him. IMO I don't think Hopkins had the stats to be it but that's just my opinion.

What do y'all think?

[quote name="phunter308" post="1352839" timestamp="1355142962"]
I will say this for Hopkins. We got to see what Nederlands offense was like without him able to play.  He was  a huge part of it on offense. Montana should no doubt be  the MVP. On defense you are going to have a lot of Nederland and [u][b]WO-S.[/b][/u]d [/quote]

WOS is good, but I would bet not a single player from that school makes this list.  ;)

[quote name="Slam14" post="1352848" timestamp="1355146512"]
[quote author=phunter308 link=topic=107301.msg1352839#msg1352839 date=1355142962]
I will say this for Hopkins. We got to see what Nederlands offense was like without him able to play.  He was  a huge part of it on offense. Montana should no doubt be  the MVP. On defense you are going to have a lot of Nederland and [u][b]WO-S.[/b][/u]d [/quote]

WOS is good, but I would bet not a single player from that school makes this list.  ;)
[/quote]

I think that is one bet you would win for sure. ;)..mabe we should bring back the old triplex stuff and have an all-triplex team.

Can't argue those guys either...Couron and Kimler both had amazing seasons and you can add many others to it as well, Washington, Pryor, Malveaux, Wood...Taylor was as good of a lockdown corner as there was in district...Seay played great, too and Whaley, Shaw,and Barrow all had good seasons.

Actually Stampley only had 1 pick 6 in district the other was against Angleton. Wood had 1 pick 6 (PNG) and recovered a fumble in the end zone after taking the ball away from the punter in either the Central or Ozen game.

My choices for Dist Superlatives are:

MVP -  Montana
OPY -  Sezar
DPY -  a Ned player. It's a toss up between Stampley, Couron, Pryor and Washington. Washington is probably the most popular of the others, but his district #'s weren't as good as the other three. If I had to go with one it would probably be Stampley. He was the most consistent every night and led the team in tackles.

[quote author=phunter308 link=topic=107301.msg1352839#msg1352839 date=1355142962]

[/quote]

;D ;D that is sooooooo funny!

[/quote]

I'd think not...especially since WOS isn't in 20-4A  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder