West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers Game Thread/Navasota wins 38-7!

Your retarded of you think turnovers didn't play a part in the game lol navasota played great and my hat is off to them. But 6 turnovers is absolutely horrific against the #1 ranked team! We were having lots of success driving and then he would throw a int or fumble! Defense was on the field all night. Oh well nothing more to say, good job navasota y'all dang sure capitalize on the turnovers and the mustangs didn't!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cain12" post="1351347" timestamp="1354933662"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=107262.msg1351340#msg1351340 date=1354933379]
what i'm about to say is to the 2-3 wos loudmouths,not the whole fans base...so,this is the best defense in the state??? looks like the best swiss cheese in the state right now. normally i would pull for the stangs,but the horse pucky that was spewed on this board mid season was ridiculous!! now i know my titans was bounced in the 1st rd,but we played a rd 3 match up. wo-s was thumpin chest and bragging about shut outs and what not against schools that was simply not good. then they talk about beating PAM,Brook,LP,DP,etc...stay in your own lane!!!

other posters and fans of wos,keep chopping,it will come....
[/quote]
Its kinda stupid your talking mess on high school football players grow up dude! things happen in sports and people have off games get over yourself!!
[/quote]

no sir,you grow up and learn to read and comprehend...the first sentence states who i was talking to. then at the end i followed up with an apology to the more mature and level headed fans...you are included in the 2-3 i was talking about since you chose to go there with me. good day sir.

[quote name="marshman" post="1351431" timestamp="1354936835"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=107262.msg1351426#msg1351426 date=1354936722]
Turnovers had nothing to do with this game navasota was just the better team with the better coaches
[/quote]

Navasota was a better team tonight, but coaches I have to disagree.
[/quote]When a defense is running cover 2 all night and you can't exploit it that's coaching when a team is consistently beating your corners in man to man coverage and you continue to run it that's coaching

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1351499" timestamp="1354939905"]
[quote author=Cain12 link=topic=107262.msg1351347#msg1351347 date=1354933662]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=107262.msg1351340#msg1351340 date=1354933379]
what i'm about to say is to the 2-3 wos loudmouths,not the whole fans base...so,this is the best defense in the state??? looks like the best swiss cheese in the state right now. normally i would pull for the stangs,but the horse pucky that was spewed on this board mid season was ridiculous!! now i know my titans was bounced in the 1st rd,but we played a rd 3 match up. wo-s was thumpin chest and bragging about shut outs and what not against schools that was simply not good. then they talk about beating PAM,Brook,LP,DP,etc...stay in your own lane!!!

other posters and fans of wos,keep chopping,it will come....
[/quote]
Its kinda stupid your talking mess on high school football players grow up dude! things happen in sports and people have off games get over yourself!!
[/quote]

no sir,you grow up and learn to read and comprehend...the first sentence states who i was talking to. then at the end i followed up with an apology to the more mature and level headed fans...you are included in the 2-3 i was talking about since you chose to go there with me. good day sir.

You really need to grow up!  Cause if it was your team had shut outs & playing their ass off you would of been beating your chest too!! Our team is great!! Your team was out in the first round!! Navasota has a good team I give them that & I'm sure they would of whipped up on your team!!! So the best thing for you to do is shut up & move on.. Do I think we could of beat y'all?? Hell yeah any day!!!
[/quote]

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1351529" timestamp="1354941138"]
Mr ozens dumbest how we're they consinstently beating us in man 2 man when we picked him off twice in the 1st half in man to man!!!! They had 3 passing touchdowns and 2 interceptions!!! It was actually a fun battle to watch on the outside!
[/quote]The first int came off a tip pass in which navasota receiver was wide open and the second int #2 from navasota had #29 beat for a TD just a under thrown ball and it was picked off but I guess you didn't see the first drive when navasota bombed it deep and scored in three plays huh?

Congrats Rattlers, never dreamed you could put that many up on us. Go win State Navasota.

For the Mustang Seniors, love you guys. Jimmy Salter, your an amazing person, very proud of you this season. Your going to do great things. To Colin, Daniel, Joe Lynch...wow it has been an honor and a pleasure to watch you guys play football. Hope to see all of you in the NFL. Austin Rutledge, man your a gamer and one tough guy.
To all the other WOS seniors..(wish I had a roster I would name you all)...I SIMPLY THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES. We won't forget your accomplishments.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1351554" timestamp="1354943164"]
Congrats Rattlers, never dreamed you could put that many up on us. Go win State Navasota.

For the Mustang Seniors, love you guys. Jimmy Salter, your an amazing person, very proud of you this season. Your going to do great things. To Colin, Daniel, Joe Lynch...wow it has been an honor and a pleasure to watch you guys play football. Hope to see all of you in the NFL. Austin Rutledge, man your a gamer and one tough guy.
To all the other WOS seniors..(wish I had a roster I would name you all)...I SIMPLY THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES. We won't forget your accomplishments.
[/quote]

Well said!

For the most part the game was pretty clean.  All week WOS posters have been giving us the business about defense and Navasota was going to be able to move the ball.  I felt we would have some issues moving the ball, but our defense would carry us to victory.  I was half wrong.  Offense played great and defense is just as good as WOS.  I was impressed with WOS but just to much fire power for Navasota and they were on the field the entire game.  I am not sure who #14 is, but he was taking some cheap shots.  I expected it that last week, but never thought I would see it from WOS.  Nothing to be ashamed of if you are a WOS player.  Great season, and to have that many shutouts is incredible. 

Go Rattlers.

P.S.  Somebody needs to change their avatar.  :)

Couldn't believe I read this right. 

"We didn't get beat," WO-S coach Cornel Thompson said. "We beat ourselves."

Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/West-Orange-Stark-football-loses-to-Navasota-in-4101089.php#ixzz2ER2tkX1B

I am pretty sure you got beat by the better team.  Sounds like the Dawson coach last week. 

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1351554" timestamp="1354943164"]

[/quote]

Just to name a couple more, j. Moe, travon, mitt, bubba, will mo, Kaleb ,Rashawn, Tremaine,Elvis,  Austin, Kane, Ahebear!! Love you boys!! It's has been great watching yall play!! Love my Mustangs!!! Will miss watching y'all one the Mustang field!!

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="1351565" timestamp="1354944418"]

Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/West-Orange-Stark-football-loses-to-Navasota-in-4101089.php#ixzz2ER2tkX1B

I am pretty sure you got beat by the better team.  Sounds like the Dawson coach last week.
[/quote]

Not a good look.

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="1351565" timestamp="1354944418"]

[/quote]

Beat themselves??? :-O  Get outta here coach.  The mighty Stangs had 38 scored on them, and could only muster a TD... You were just beat by a better team!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1351517" timestamp="1354940700"]
Wow you know absolutely nothing about football. You can't blame our defense for this game. They started out blow for blow. They had 2 passing touchdowns and 2 interceptions. But you can't be on the field that much against an offense like that!!!!! Defense did what they could and salter had the worst game of his hs career! There is no pitty patting around it, salter didn't give the stangs a chance tonight.
[/quote]

+1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin