West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers Game Thread/Navasota wins 38-7!

[quote name="NDNation" post="1351307" timestamp="1354932372"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=107262.msg1351300#msg1351300 date=1354932151]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=107262.msg1351295#msg1351295 date=1354932013]
Did not see the coming!
Come on WOS!!
[/quote]
Everyone else in the state saw it coming. Take your medicine, Navasota is a vastly superior team in every phase.
[/quote]
Let's not forget they have had 2 turnovers...Stangs just didn't take advantage. Further down the road they may not be so lucky.
[/quote]

Not sure that anyting Navasota is doing now (28 - 0 at half time) would be considered "Lucky."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipmeister" post="1351322" timestamp="1354932786"]
When I was a manager for the 2000 State Finalist Mustangs, Ennis scored on every poessession in the first half. We were down 31-0 at halftime but we never quit the entire time! We owned the second half but that's not enough! Hopefully they could do similar what the 2000 team did!
[/quote]That was a heck of a game there. But i don't think WOS has the offense to do it this time. Hope im wrong though.

Navasota is a great team no doubt, but you can't have 5 turnovers in a half and stay in a game like this against anyone.

Credit Navasota for taking advantage of them. They are as advertised...

I just want to see the Stangs to come out and get back in this game.

Brenham fan, I think most WOS fans gave them the respect they deserve... Do you expect us to agree that they are going to blow us out? Would you If it were Brenham? Doubt it...

WOS always choke in this situations dating back to when Beasley played...I blame alot of this on head coach/DC he's too stubborn to stop running man to man against this team WOS have been running the same simple offense & defense since forever gotta switch it up when you get this far in the playoffs smh... but WOS offense is not good enough to beat this school I've always been a believer that a team is only as good as its QB and you'll only go as far as your QB takes you...and to the WOS fans I wanna ask do you guys considered this a choke? Because I do

[quote name="Razor" post="1351323" timestamp="1354932865"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=107262.msg1351318#msg1351318 date=1354932635]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=107262.msg1351296#msg1351296 date=1354932048]
I tried to warn you. Navasota is for real
[/quote]

Sometimes you just have to let em' learn on their own.
[/quote]

Dude, quit riding Navasota's coattails...your Cubs were bounced round 1
[/quote]

I remember a lot of "coattail" riding happened last year when we lost to Ozen.  (So don't be so [b]snakebitten[/b] that i'm supporting them) Ain't nothing wrong with supporting my area!

what i'm about to say is to the 2-3 wos loudmouths,not the whole fans base...so,this is the best defense in the state??? looks like the best swiss cheese in the state right now. normally i would pull for the stangs,but the horse pucky that was spewed on this board mid season was ridiculous!! now i know my titans was bounced in the 1st rd,but we played a rd 3 match up. wo-s was thumpin chest and bragging about shut outs and what not against schools that was simply not good. then they talk about beating PAM,Brook,LP,DP,etc...stay in your own lane!!!

other posters and fans of wos,keep chopping,it will come....

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1351329" timestamp="1354933014"]
Navasota is a great team no doubt, but you can't have 5 turnovers in a half and stay in a game like this against anyone.

Brenham fan, I think most WOS fans gave them the respect they deserve... Do you expect us to agree that they are going to blow us out? Would you If it were Brenham? Doubt it...
[/quote]

No....  I told people that Navasota would beat Brenham easily this year and would have.  They are capable winning 4A.  I'm just joking and people are taking it a little too serious.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1351340" timestamp="1354933379"]
what i'm about to say is to the 2-3 wos loudmouths,not the whole fans base...so,this is the best defense in the state??? looks like the best swiss cheese in the state right now. normally i would pull for the stangs,but the horse pucky that was spewed on this board mid season was ridiculous!! now i know my titans was bounced in the 1st rd,but we played a rd 3 match up. wo-s was thumpin chest and bragging about shut outs and what not against schools that was simply not good. then they talk about beating PAM,Brook,LP,DP,etc...stay in your own lane!!!

other posters and fans of wos,keep chopping,it will come....
[/quote]
Its kinda stupid your talking mess on high school football players grow up dude! things happen in sports and people have off games get over yourself!!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1351341" timestamp="1354933389"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=107262.msg1351329#msg1351329 date=1354933014]

[/quote]

No....  I told people that Navasota would beat Brenham easily this year and would have.  [b]They are capable winning 4A.[/b]  I'm just joking and people are taking it a little too serious.
[/quote]I've heard that from other people as well. Sure sounds like they got what it takes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder