Southlake Carroll vs DeSota telivised

Guest ECBucFan
I am hearing both sides, live and tape delay. Maybe its only tape delay in the DFW metroplex, but live outside of it? My listings for Time Warner cable says its live here, but I don't know what will happen. 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1351049" timestamp="1354914808"]
I am hearing both sides, live and tape delay. Maybe its only tape delay in the DFW metroplex, but live outside of it? My listings for Time Warner cable says its live here, but I don't know what will happen.
[/quote]
I bet your right EC, probably tape delayed here and live down your way.  I think im gonna get up and go to this one tomorrow. 

[quote name="Gsquared" post="1351050" timestamp="1354914947"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=107242.msg1351049#msg1351049 date=1354914808]
[/quote]
I bet your right EC, probably tape delayed here and live down your way.  I think im gonna get up and go to this one tomorrow.
[/quote]
UIL requires 1 hour tape delay. It changes next year

Yes and according to the announcers SLC was out of timeouts and on about 2 yd line with only 3 sec left and clock about to run out when Desota coach took a timeout. Anyone else catch what happened? TV actually showed him running up to official & calling a timeout to set up defense for one last play.

If SLC was really out of TO's then game would've been over. Have no idea what he was thinking there but he's lucky it didn't cost him the game. Other than that it was a great goal line stand.

I happened to turn on fox SW at midnight and the game was being telivised. Yes, what a bad move by the DeSota coach to call time out with 3 seconds left and give Carroll  another chance to score and win the game from the 1 yard line. Almost cost DeSota the game. Not much was said by the announcer because it was such a bad move and they did not want to make an issue about it.
Has Desota lost then it would have been a big issue.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin